Movies,

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dye Tied said:
I always cry when Chief escapes :bawl: those are 2 good movies. :huggy: I have the vhs, dvd and book for Cuckoo's Nest.

cattitude said:
I flipped past it. :chicken:

I rented Coo-Coo first then saw it on cable. I have seen the other on cable several times.

Angel

~*~*~
The Passion of Christ (I can't tell you how many rolls of toilet paper I snotted into when I watched that one), The Green Mile, What Dreams May Come, Moulin Rouge, Men Of Honor, Rudy... Yup, this list would go on for days...

Agee

Watched Coo-Coo Nest for the first time in the theater, anger hit first, shaking of the head followed.

Great Flick!

Old Yellar and Bambi, the early years :popcorn: :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Airgasm said:
Old Yellar

:bawl: :bawl:

I remember seeing that as a kid...ugh..

So fast forward...Otter brings home our first VCR...big sucker...and what movie did he buy? :smack: I told him I wasn't tormenting the kids with that like MY parents did to me. He says "well, they get a puppy in the end."

I still hate that movie.

Last edited:

Agee

cattitude said:
He says "well, they get a puppy in the end."

Hey it was fate, and Otter was spot on...

You got a puppy, and another, and another. Then a kitty and another, and so on...

Otter's a smart man and you're a dynamite lady!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Airgasm said:
Hey it was fate, and Otter was spot on...

You got a puppy, and another, and another. Then a kitty and another, and so on...

Otter's a smart man and you're a dynamite lady!

I wub you too. :huggy:

Agee

Angel said:
The Passion of Christ (I can't tell you how many rolls of toilet paper I snotted into when I watched that one), The Green Mile, What Dreams May Come, Moulin Rouge, Men Of Honor, Rudy... Yup, this list would go on for days...

Never seen the "Passion of Christ", or "Moulin Rouge".

The rest of your list however, :yay:

SamSpade

Shawshank Redemption. I've seen it a zillion times, and I still can't get through the last scenes without a tear.