Mr. Scandal-Free

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Been reading today about Ukraine and it got me to wondering....

With this emerging story about the Obama Administration pressing Ukraine not to mess with George Soros and posse...

And the former First Lady, if not being directly involved, at least closely associated with one of the most egregious (my "word of the day") displays of prosecutorial misconduct in recent history (the Jussie Smollett fiasco)...

And as more info about HRC's shenanigans comes to light...

And the stench of Benghazi and "The Iran Deal" and "Fast & Furious" remain...

Is there anyone out there in Forumland who would like to take (& defend) the position that Mr. Obama and crew were and remain squeaky clean and scandal free?

Seems to me that this guy is a walking cesspool of corruption.... That he will go down as the worst and most corrupt POTUS in our Nation's history.

"Discuss."

--- End of line (MCP)

TPD

the poor dad

With this emerging story about the Obama Administration pressing Ukraine not to mess with George Soros and posse...

And the former First Lady, if not being directly involved, at least closely associated with one of the most egregious (my "word of the day") displays of prosecutorial misconduct in recent history (the Jussie Smollett fiasco)...

And as more info about HRC's shenanigans comes to light...

And the stench of Benghazi and "The Iran Deal" and "Fast & Furious" remain...

Is there anyone out there in Forumland who would like to take (& defend) the position that Mr. Obama and crew were and remain squeaky clean and scandal free?

Seems to me that this guy is a walking cesspool of corruption.... That he will go down as the worst and most corrupt POTUS in our Nation's history.

"Discuss."

--- End of line (MCP)

I'm not smart enough to discuss or debate this, but I really thought there were going to be a lot of tell all books when Obama left office about just what you mentioned. I have been wrong. I guess he had the most loyal of people working for him or he had enough money and power to have them all sign airtight NDAs or they are all scared of the Clinton killing machine...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Add in "I have a pen and phone", Dreamers, IRS and I would say if he isn't the worst he is way up the list. Probably a position Trump could never exceed no matter what the media tells us.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

This is of personal interest to me b/c Soros has been doing this sort of crap since forever. We would have embassy country team meetings where he was a main topic; where we would have to discuss strategies how to navigate the chaos he sowed/sows (often, at that time, fully against U.S. national interests). But he was a AmCit and his orgs were (for lack of a better word) "U.S. Yes" so we had to thread the needle very carefully with this guy.

That the Obama administration seems to been in league with this cancer just galls me. Doesn't surprise me, but it does gall me.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I scoff in Obama's "scandal-free" face.

Benghazi
Fast and Furious
Solyndra
Weaponizing the IRS
His SecState opening her emails to any old foreign hacker who cared to see them

I won't even mention "if you like your doctor you can keep him/her".

Oh, wait....I just did....

All the CIA/FBI corruption that's now coming to light - yup, that chit happened on Obama's watch (and most likely under his direction).

And that's off the top of my head.

Scandal-free my ass. Just because the fawning biased media doesn't report it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

What "scandal" has Trump had that wasn't either overblown or created out of thin air by the Democrats?