Ms Dolly Parton

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She is just amazing at 77 yr old, but she sure isn't jumping around. She's being very careful about where she puts her feet, and holds on the the upper platform.

It's not about age, it's how you care for yourself and HOW you age.

What an amazing -10 minute show!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ls-thanksgiving-halftime-show-dallas-cowboys/
I just love her! She's always Dolly and admits it freely.

I did have a twinge of concern watching her hold on as she walked that stage, but I know she wears the super high and spiked heels, and that stage may have had some issues. Knowing her work ethic, she probably said she'd just deal with it.

I would have to do the same thing NOW, at 64, since I don't wear those high heels anymore - since spraining my ankles so bad in my 50's. 🤣

I wanna be like Dolly in my 70's as well! (except for those outfits and Botox treatments!) 😁

I just love her! She's always Dolly and admits it freely.

I did have a twinge of concern watching her hold on as she walked that stage, but I know she wears the super high and spiked heels, and that stage may have had some issues. Knowing her work ethic, she probably said she'd just deal with it.

I would have to do the same thing NOW, at 64, since I don't wear those high heels anymore - since spraining my ankles so bad in my 50's. 🤣

I wanna be like Dolly in my 70's as well! (except for those outfits and Botox treatments!) 😁
I don't begrudge her Botox treatments. Saggy women simply look old and worn. Older overly 'tightened' women look desperately taunt. She looks amazing for her age!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't begrudge her Botox treatments. Saggy women simply look old and worn. Older overly 'tightened' women look desperately taunt. She looks amazing for her age!
I don't disagree with that! Overdone Botox, I should have said! 😁

3CATSAILOR

Hell, Dolly will probably pass 100 yr old.
No doubt about it. She is taking care of herself. If you look at most of the population these days, you see how overweight they are. The reason the diabetes drugs are so high is because so many people are taking them. Being obese is linked to diabetes. And the list goes on.

mitzi

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Her new songs are awesome too....the duet with John Foggarty (Long as I Can See the Light) is totally on point, for example.

TPD

the poor dad
So I just watched the video. My guess is that originally she was supposed to pop up out of the middle of the star. Notice the black hole on top? She probably didn't feel steady enough on her feet to do that at the time, hence the holding on to the stage, so a last minute change was made to have her stand in front of the star so as not to fall. Regardless, still an amazing job for a woman her age!

(BTW they are NOT real, but they are still spectacular!)