Mt Victoria

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Good morning everyone.
What a RIDE.... Its hard to believe having that much fun is legal. I must of jammed my middle finger during one of my :jameo: of the day, because it feels as though I :smack: someone.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Once a year is NOT enough :jameo: A spring ride would be soooo nice there also. :whistle: That has to be the best local ride all year. :yay:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Our kids had so much fun. Br. jumped 5' over a 2'9" jump (with no hands), Ka. jumped for the FIRST time, and Z. covered them both with mud. It was a good day. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Our kids had so much fun. Br. jumped 5' over a 2'9" jump (with no hands), Ka. jumped for the FIRST time, and Z. covered them both with mud. It was a good day. :lmao:
Lilhorsechic was in her glory. That was the 1st time she has ever tried to jump barrels, no hands and all, and I missed it. I can't figure out how she lost her reins and put her hands up in the air like she was on a roller coaster :confused:
Your jumping.. encouraged them to jump everything in site.
We were all quite pumped and no stories to tell. Oh, other than the mud bath :lmao: Z and Amira got them both really good.