Mueller

Chris0nllyn

I'm not even sure why this "hearing" is taking place.

To hide the fact that Congress is trying to slip through another shitty budget (including another large increase in funding for the Pentagon), $15/hr min wage, a 9/11 fund (and subsequent tug at your heart strings so you forget about the fiscal rammifications of it), and many many other pieces of garbage legislation the public largely cares nothing about.

Sapidus

"His unsucessful attempt to commit a crime is also a crime, is that correct?"

"That is Correct"

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., asked the former special counsel if the probe cleared Trump.

"No," Mueller answered flatly.

This_person

"His unsucessful attempt to commit a crime is also a crime, is that correct?"

"That is Correct"

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., asked the former special counsel if the probe cleared Trump.

"No," Mueller answered flatly.
More proof of what has been said - this is political only, and provides no new information; it simply is designed to pull quotes out to further a narrative.

Sapidus

More proof of what has been said - this is political only, and provides no new information; it simply is designed to pull quotes out to further a narrative.

Designed to ensure that even morons like you who can't read get a chance to hear the full testimony

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How could you see it coming?

Because your pendantic actions are not all that mysterious. Either YOU or Sapidus was going to respond

'you like being told what to think '

To GWGuy's comment
I'll wait for the synopsis later.

Sure as the sun rises in the east, you showed up with your typical Ad Hominem attacks

You shouldn’t be able to see it at all if you are ignoring me.

I did not see your response until I went looking for it
MEANING YOU ARE IGNORED UNTIL I CHOSE TO GO LOOKING To see who GWGuy responed to ....

you really do not understand how this ignore feature works.

That being said, if you intentionally don’t watch the hearings so that you can get a synopsis from your favorite talking head, you like being told what to think.

Bull Sht ....... No one has to watch the hearings to find out what happened

It's called critical thinking, something you lack.

Sapidus

Because your pendantic actions are not all that mysterious. Either YOU or Sapidus was going to respond

'you like being told what to think '

To GWGuy's comment

Sure as the sun rises in the east, you showed up with your typical Ad Hominem attacks

I did not see your response until I went looking for it
MEANING YOU ARE IGNORED UNTIL I CHOSE TO GO LOOKING To see who GWGuy responed to ....

you really do not understand how this ignore feature works.

How can you both be a critical thinker and someone who admittedly did not bother to read the report?

You are a parrot who repeats what they are told

transporter

Just like no one had to read the report either...all you had to do is believe what Barr told you to think.

Christ comrade...you couldn't think critically if your life depended on it. You have to wait for some right wing POS propaganda site to print something to tell you what to think...before you can post on any topic. You never have any facts to share...only opinion pieces from POS propaganda sites. Half the time you are either too lazy or too stupid to read the garbage you post. You see a headline...cut...paste...and that is the extent of your "critical thinking".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How can you both be a critical thinker and some who admittedly did not both to read the report?

I Can Explain It To You But I Can’t Understand It Cloth ...

You are a parrot who repeats what they are told

yeah that is rich coming from the likes of you

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, the takeaway from today's hearing is that it was really the Weissmann report and Mueller was only vaguely aware of what it contained.

This_person

Anyway, the takeaway from today's hearing is that it was really the Weissmann report and Mueller was only vaguely aware of what it contained.
But, when told exactly what page and line something was written, he could usually agree or disagree that it was written there! :cheers:

Sapidus

This might be the saddest most disturbing take i've read today.
Can you imagine the hoops one would have to jump through to say this much less believe it?

gemma_rae

This might be the saddest most disturbing take i've read today.👶👶
Can you imagine the hoops one would have to jump through to say this much less believe it?
Poor baby!
If you repeat yourself often enough maybe you'll believe it.