Multi car accident on 235 heading south

rack'm

Jaded
before Chancellors Run Rd..........I just missed being a part of it by the hair on my chinny chin chin :shew:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
We need stiffer penalties for failing to yield the right of way and causing an accident, especially when it results in serious injury or death.

It's slowing things down considerably, because it's right after the Town Creek light. Wasn't bad, but a pretty good impact. The small pickup was pretty squashed in the front, couldn't see anyone apparently hurt.

Left lane southbound maybe 100 feet past the light at Town Creek.

Debbie92454

It's slowing things down considerably, because it's right after the Town Creek light. Wasn't bad, but a pretty good impact. The small pickup was pretty squashed in the front, couldn't see anyone apparently hurt.

Left lane southbound maybe 100 feet past the light at Town Creek.

What is with the time on these post? according to my watch, my computer and cell phone the time is now 8;47 A M not 9 something in the morning.

smilin

BOXER NATION
What is with the time on these post? according to my watch, my computer and cell phone the time is now 8;47 A M not 9 something in the morning.

They forgot to wind it last night, happens on Sundays occasionally, usually after a big Sat. night.

:killingme