MuscleTech's naNO X9

warneckutz

rack'm said:
You know it's true.......and planning every meal sucks wad. :killingme

Tell me about it. I usually have about 2 or 3 days worth of tupperware containers full of portions to get me through my day at work. (I cook breakfast and dinner though - I need something "fresh")

rack'm

Jaded
warneckutz said:
Tell me about it. I usually have about 2 or 3 days worth of tupperware containers full of portions to get me through my day at work. (I cook breakfast and dinner though - I need something "fresh")

I eat canned chicken and tuna like it's going out of style at work. :banghead:

warneckutz

I'm trying to keep my supplementation simple as well.

Protein Powder
Glutamine
Nitric Oxide
Mutli-Vitamins

I'm waiting for BluePrint (by MAN) to arrive - "Goes Beyond Arginine, with The Revolutionary New Breakthrough Compound –Agmatine"

We'll see.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Well this morning I switched from taking 3 to taking 4 pills. What a difference that made. It seemed like every set I could push 2 more reps than before, I'll try again tomorrow and see if it still is the same. :yay:

warneckutz

Magnum said:
Well this morning I switched from taking 3 to taking 4 pills. What a difference that made. It seemed like every set I could push 2 more reps than before, I'll try again tomorrow and see if it still is the same. :yay:

That's good to know, I'm taking 3 right now. My friend wasn't too convinced on it because with their reccommendation - 210 pills (or whatever the size is) would be gone in 15-20 days but I really don't see why I'd need to add more NO in my system AFTER I work out (like they suggest to do). I just use it beforehand. :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
That's good to know, I'm taking 3 right now. My friend wasn't too convinced on it because with their reccommendation - 210 pills (or whatever the size is) would be gone in 15-20 days but I really don't see why I'd need to add more NO in my system AFTER I work out (like they suggest to do). I just use it beforehand. :yay:
Thats what I do, I only take it once a day. It recommend 3 twice a day for beginners, then it breaks down the weight chart for body builders or advanced or whatever they call it. They say 4 pills twice a day if your under 200 pounds, then it goes to 5 pills twice a day over 200. I've been lifting again since December, started off with 3 pills for two weeks so I think I am no longer a beginner :lmao: