Music for GenX+

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
People my age-ish all covering their ears at Kid Rock....

:doh:

Is this what happens when people get old, they start hating anything loud and fast? Only want to listen to Kenny G and Air Supply?

I picture the soundtrack of my retirement home to be Guns 'N Roses, Van Halen, Aerosmith, and along those lines, not Frank Sinatra. And I also thought Rihanna did a great job at the Super Bowl, although I admit several of her songs I'd heard a million times and didn't realize it was her.

:blushing:

Am I the only one?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
People my age-ish all covering their ears at Kid Rock....

:doh:

Is this what happens when people get old, they start hating anything loud and fast? Only want to listen to Kenny G and Air Supply?

I picture the soundtrack of my retirement home to be Guns 'N Roses, Van Halen, Aerosmith, and along those lines, not Frank Sinatra. And I also thought Rihanna did a great job at the Super Bowl, although I admit several of her songs I'd heard a million times and didn't realize it was her.

:blushing:

Am I the only one?

I'll have the streaming service playing AC/DC, Van Halen AND Frank Sinatra.

Some Iron Butterfly, Nora Jones, Toby Keith, Louie Armstrong, Alan Parsons, Dire Straits, Fleetwood Mac, Runaways, Pink Floyd, Traveling Wilburys, Dean Martin, Deep Purple and Yes.

If you want, I can tell them to throw in some Journey. :whistle:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0915.jpeg

Clem72

Got to have rush and coffee to get the heart started in the AM.

I like going to live music, or at least I did when I was younger. But I NEVER understood people who listen to the "live" version of released music. Studio produced music sounds better, why would you intentionally listen to an inferior product?