Music to my ears.

WingsOfGold

trump-health-believe-me-57c6831b5f9b5855e5b61420.jpg

trump-clinton-accusers.jpg
Biden FIVE deferments, Bubba who loathed the military and protested in Europe and the inept boy who couldn't join the military even if he wnted to because of his communist ideals and his admitted addiction to coke.
Heel spurs... maybe, maybe not but one thing certain that I know for fact is they're crippling until corrective surgery.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Biden FIVE deferments, Bubba who loathed the military and protested in Europe and the inept boy who couldn't join the military even if he wnted to because of his communist ideals and his admitted addiction to coke.
Heel spurs... maybe, maybe not but one thing certain that I know for fact is they're crippling until corrective surgery.

I see what you did there. Very clever.

The Boss

1or34k.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go ahead Nats fans...test the Trump curse...It's a much higher power backing him...

You know, it's easy to laugh at that...BUT...Trump's enemies do have a tendency to fall on hard times. They die; they get busted doing something stupid; they get busted being a pedophile or a rapist... People who've been protected and hushed up in the past are getting the attention they should have been getting all along.

So Nats, it's not a good idea - for a number of reasons - to disparage our President.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
obama-pitch.jpg

Barry certainly can't pitch. So he has to be the ............................... catcher. I bet the mooch throws harder.