Musing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Military guys receive great benefits, like free medical, college education money, housing, etc.

They could also go on welfare and get the same things.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Military guys/gals receive great benefits, like free medical, college education money, housing, etc.

:cool:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Actually, when I was in an E-5 or below made less than it cost to keep somebody in prison for a year.

But one thing Vrai about the welfare system hasn't gone reported on here. If the government is paying me money and giving me a house not to work what will I do? I'd stay home, do drugs and have sex. Not unlike most welfare recipients do. Can't blame them. Why not, don't have to work, free house, free food, heck that is the life.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Military guys receive great benefits, like free medical, college education money, housing, etc.

But then they wouldn't get to travel to exotic lands, meet people of different culturs and then kill them:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jlabsher
Actually, when I was in an E-5 or below made less than it cost to keep somebody in prison for a year.
Isn't that interesting? We spend more on criminals and welfare recipients in this country than we do on our military personnel.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Musing

Originally posted by aps45819
But then they wouldn't get to travel to exotic lands, meet people of different culturs and then kill them:confused:

yeah.....killing peeps in the hood is no fun.....killing exotic people is much better!! :yay:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by jlabsher

But one thing Vrai about the welfare system hasn't gone reported on here. If the government is paying me money and giving me a house not to work what will I do? I'd stay home, do drugs and have sex. Not unlike most welfare recipients do. Can't blame them. Why not, don't have to work, free house, free food, heck that is the life.

Whoah, that's two relatively conservative postings in two days jlab, you're making me dizzy. :crazy:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch

Sounds like a plan! Calling hubby now to inform him that he doesn't have to re-enlist.....