Muslim refugee rapes 10 y/o in Minnesota

BigBlue

Obama is going to turn the drug dealers loose to make room for Murderers, and muggers.
Well I doubt the population of the jails will change their demographics, I suppose Obama feels we need to get the drug dealers back on the streets.

Link ?

Hijinx

And what about you rocky????Everything you just sprouted about him can be said about you, times ten,you toss insults and curse words but act like a saint ......BS ,you a liar and a hypocrite.

That's great praise indeed, coming from you. Thank You, It's great living in your small mind.

BigBlue

So you think keeping people in jail for selling things that are legal now is right,if you read your links you would see their sentence's were reduced to time served ,something that has gone on for years,correct?They are still guilty of the crime in which they were convicted of correct?

KevinSully

So you think keeping people in jail for selling things that are legal now is right,if you read your links you would see their sentence's were reduced to time served ,something that has gone on for years,correct?They are still guilty of the crime in which they were convicted of correct?

I do. Here is what gets lost in all this. These people who were put into federal prisons didn't go there by chance. To make a "federal" case generally takes a lot. Moreover, for a federal prosecutor to seek a mandatory minimum sentence means they know much more about this felon than often is put into the record. These cases are the most vetted cases prosecuted. These people generally deserve the sentence they got!

Hijinx

The point was that Obama and the Feds were turning loose drug dealers.
You asked for links.
The links are undeniable, now you obviously admit that the links state what I said they did and want to argue whether or not Obama and the Feds are justified to turn these criminals loose.

Of course in your mind they are. That is accepted by myself and others. Your mind believes that anything Obama does is justified.
In the minds of others with intelligence much superior than your own, these actions are not justified.

There is a word for most of what will happen with those being set free that word is Recidivist.

So you will not have to look it up, and strain your already overtaxed Medulla Oblongata, the part of the brain that allows you to breath automatically, I will give you the meaning of recidivist---a convicted criminal who reoffends, especially repeatedly.

H

Hodr

I'm pretty pissed that our legal system kept allowing his previous charges be dismissed.

Seriously. Apparently too stupid to understand the crime means automatic dismissal? If you can't legitimately tell if you are assaulting people or not, you belong in protective custody. Call it a sanitarium instead of a prison if you like, but you can't let people who are both dangerous and stupid roam around.

H

Hodr

Let's add the murderers & muggers to this list while we are at it. Lock them all up and make the streets safer for the rest of us.

I don't like wasting money on the for profit prison industry. One aspect that we could learn from the commie Chinese (the reason we have more in prison than they do), just execute these people and charge their estate for the cost of doing so.

My hub is so pissed off about what is going on and wants to be vigilant, that he took our 9mm in his suitcase when we went to daughter's house for TG. I didn't even know. :faint: But, I am glad he did. That's the way to think ahead of time. I am sick of stories that happen after the fact. When this or that should have been done in the first place. Have gun, will travel. :lol:

Wow! That is some serious fear he's got! Does your daughter live in Syria?

BigBlue

I do. Here is what gets lost in all this. These people who were put into federal prisons didn't go there by chance. To make a "federal" case generally takes a lot. Moreover, for a federal prosecutor to seek a mandatory minimum sentence means they know much more about this felon than often is put into the record. These cases are the most vetted cases prosecuted. These people generally deserve the sentence they got!

Never said they didn't deserve what ever punishment they got but if selling pot is legal now in the town where I got arrested for selling pot ........then yes I think my sentence or term should be commuted to time served.

Hijinx

Never said they didn't deserve what ever punishment they got but if selling pot is legal now in the town where I got arrested for selling pot ........then yes I think my sentence or term should be commuted to time served.

I agree with you on that Blue, strange as it may seem. But pot is not legal under federal law.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I agree with you on that Blue, strange as it may seem. But pot is not legal under federal law.

And, herein lies the proverbial "sticky wicket". Federal Law versus State Law is a very, very slippery slope.

IMHO, any "drug" naturally derived in an organic manner, should be legally obtainable for anyone 21 or older. Pot, coke, peyote, licking toads, jenkum, and yes even heroin should be legally available in a free society. If you choose to partake, the smart thing would be to have a cardiovascular checkup, so you know you're not going to die the first time out of the gate. Having a checkup should be on you, not required by law. If you choose to do some substance and your heart jumps out of you chest, I'm sorry about your luck, I'll see you on the other side.:howdy:

People are dying and will continue to die from overdosing and allergic reactions, but it's a choice they should be able to make as free people. People dying for a street corner market or drug "lord" is shameful.

WTF is this thread about???

Oh yeah, this guy and the public would've been better served if the libtards hadn't had such a tizzy fit, and had all the asylums shut down to protect the so called "freedom" of wack-a-doodles...