mutt pony?

IntegritysDream

ok
so many people here lately have said my pony looks like a morgan X rather then quarter X, because of his face and neck and all many people have said other then his big boned body, he has no quarter horse features, but he def doesnt have knee action and then one person has said he looks like a morgan or connemara X, hes lazy very stubborn, has a awnry attitude most of the time, but very athletic too once you get him going, hes sort of spooky, esp on slightly breezy days, but that might have to do with he was only ridden in a total indoor for a while, i dont really care either way what he is, but what do you all think?

Attachments

• m_85cef2b16e549028faf847c2a72f2f8e.jpg
    m_85cef2b16e549028faf847c2a72f2f8e.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 90
  • m_a3460153fda3f21b9f1d08fd2f2a037c.jpg
    m_a3460153fda3f21b9f1d08fd2f2a037c.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 93
  • FALL2007.jpg
    FALL2007.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 133
  • m_5137b0353a3268893aadc24bd6319730.jpg
    m_5137b0353a3268893aadc24bd6319730.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 74
  • m_38258cfe11eb23c3dadcbcb322b6501a.jpg
    m_38258cfe11eb23c3dadcbcb322b6501a.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 85

IntegritysDream

hehe thank you, once we get him going, i think he will be a very niceee show pony, but we got a long road ahead of us... weve come a long way though.

IntegritysDream

yeah, hes a good boy, just has attitude problems and is VERY stubborn and is a major over reacter, but boy when you get him going and he finally gives in, hes very nice.

IntegritysDream

yeah i met her, cause J. said that he looks like a morgan and then when we went to HPEC she was like see he looks alot like quest and quest is a morgan.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
he looks ALOT like the new guy that we got in, the prev. owner said that he's a qh/morgan x. I think your horse would be the same. Is he really small, like pony size, or do you just call him a pony? Hes a cutie by the way!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
hes 14.2 ish but he has smaller withers, alot of people cant believe hes a pony.

Morgans are small horses, or large ponys, and it looks like he has that strong neck that ties well into withers, which is a big characteristic(sp?) in morgans.
you know if you did western events he would be a horse...

IntegritysDream

yeah and like he doesnt have the quarter horse face either.
oh wow i didnt know that! hehe! he would probably be good at western pleasure, hes so lazy and slow.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
yeah and like he doesnt have the quarter horse face either.
oh wow i didnt know that! hehe! he would probably be good at western pleasure, hes so lazy and slow.

i rack up my money during fair times in 4h by doing all the events i can... flare and i have done not only speed events, but western pleasure, trail ( english and western), reining, jumping, hunter, and all kinds of patterened classes. So if your in 4h, when fair time comes around enter EVERYTHING you can.
If you think he would be good a wp, then you should try him, the english rings could spare a rew less riders:whistle:

ElliesMom

you know that should be a breed all unto itself, Hi there, I like your horse what is it....... oh its a stubborn and lazy thanks!:doh: