MVA W/Undetermined injuries South of First Colony

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
1029: MVA unknown injuries. 2-3 Vehicles. Southbound lane. South of First Colony Blvd. Undetermined injuries.

1032: Unit arriving vehicles in the right turn lane and lane #1. Road is closed.

1035: 2 Victims thus far. 1 Child being checked out and another subject complaining of head injury. All four lanes of SouthBound 235 are closed.

1037 Units on scene request Fire Board to check availability of State Highway to shut down the road and redirect traffic from Rt. 4 southbound.

1039 2 Pedicatric Transports, Possibly 3. Units requesting an additional ambulance. Have heard nothing regarding any possible flyouts as yet.

1047 Officers requesting rollback/towtruck for Toyota Minivan and GMC Sierra Pick-up

1050 3 Pediactric Transports confirmed and 3 refusals. Priorirty 3 Patients thus far if I understand it correctly. Not life threatening.

1053 Hyunda Access is now being checked out as Vehicle 4. I guess I missed the 3rd Vehicle.

1055 GMC Safari for Vehicle #3

1056 One Priorty 3 patient enroute to SMH. Another priority 3 patient being transported POV to SMH ER. 3 Year old patient complaining of right shoulder pains.

1058 199 is out a SMH with first patient.

1107 Lane #1 still blocked but the other lanes are now reopened. Additional ambulance now enroute to SMH. Patient appears to be OK. Parents just want them checked out. Pediatric I think.

Last edited: