My Body is Rejecting the Tingle

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Tingle Update

Everything's back to normal. :yay: Thank you for all the love, advice, support and concern. God bless us, one and all. :huggy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
workin hard said:
You were in my prays :notworthy:
:roflmao:

elaine said:
Sounds like your tingle was in the wrong place. :shrug:
:lol: You know, I was so very happy none of it ended up "there." I don't think I would have recovered so quickly.

CMC122

Go Braves!
jwwb2000 said:
No more tingle lotions for me!!! I used it once and never again!! I will stick to the cooling bronzer lotions thank you very much :biggrin:
:yeahthat:

I used that stuff once and thought I was gonna need a flippen ambulance! I looked great though!

fttrsbeerwench

I used that crap once...Paid nearly 30 bucks for a big ol' bottle of it, thinking I would get a nice dark tan, really fast. I was at the gym,went in the room and stripped down, I put the sauce of death on and within about four seconds I was on fire!!!! I dressed in my t-shirt and shorts and ran from the gym, yelling at Matt and the counter chick who sold it to me that I hated then both and was giong to go home and sheer the skin from my body with a dull knife. It couldn't have hurt any worse. I didn't try to tan again for a like a year.