My Callaway Great Big Bertha...

Nupe2

Pete, Otter, et. al.: I got the Ping G2. I looked for the Cobra and tried a Mizuno but I liked the feel of the Ping and I hit it pretty well in the cage. Looks like I might be coming down with something...cough, cough...might need to see a "Doctor" on Thursday or Friday... :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
This is your captain speaking...there will be no spelling of names on Saturday. :mad:
You might want to be a little more explicit and say no spelling or drawing of any kind AT ALL. :lmao:

dustin

UAIOE
Nupe2 said:
...died a noble death today! I played 9 at Wicomico Shores and as I teed off on 5 a wonderful shot went straight down the fairway. Unfortunately it was the head of my driver! :lol: I never did find the ball! I've been looking for an excuse to buy a Ping G2 so I guess I have it now. Anybody else have any other suggested drivers? I know, every golfer does. At any rate if you see me shopping in Waldorf with the head of my driver in my hand get out of the way, I'm on a mission from God! :lol:

p.s. I shot a 46 (not bad considering I haven't played in about 6 weeks...and I got in nine in a little over an hour)
Superglue it back together and sell it on EBay :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Otter I will ask Catt to punish you accordingly. :really:

Pete .....I have never seen a man forget to give himself a weiner until now. :twitch:

Excuse me while I plant poison ivy around my fence.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There is a new golf shop (2 golf, I think)in Waldorf (behind Red Robin) that has a 48 hr demo rental deal. A guy I work with tried out a set of irons then purchased the clones from rockbottomgolf.com. I may do this when I replace my KC II Oversize for the KC 3400's.

Nupe2

Yeah, that's where I got the Ping. I think I'm going to take your suggestion before getting a "rescue" club. :cheers: