My Christmas

yakky doodle

Originally posted by pixiegirl
No, I won't :bonk: you but I will bend you over and :spank: you!
i've been needing a good :spank: lately! sorry pixie; really. we'll start a beverage thread! :kiss: and make up? (and no, you guys can't watch! :nono:) :razz:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Ok guys, I'm trying to organize here. Per Yakky, I've started a new thread about my party. The first person to go off topic gets a :spank: ! Now, who's coming and what are you bringing?

I'll be making lots of holiday desserts. Brownies, cookies, etc.

And what are we doing about presents? I sugjest everyone bring a wrapped gift ($20 and under) we number the gifts then everyone draw a number. Seems like the easiest thing to do.

Hey Sxy, you going to come over early and help me set up?

WellI promise I will not go off topic. :smile:

Jess and I are coming, with a friend in tow. What about kids? Is there someone who is gonna play santa or not? (the reason I am asking is cause crystal has a christmas party that weekend too, and I told her I might possibly take the girls for her....just let me know)
Also, I know crash is coming too. He will prolly ride with us.

We will be bringing, some sort of casserole or goulosh, and the choco-mallo's and ##-downs (that is so stupid..I had to come back and edit this cause they think I am saying a bad word..well anyway...those are those chocolate peanut butter cookies I brought last time).

I think the put a number on a gift thing is perfect. Its not confusing, and Jess and I have both already picked out a unisex gift. :smile: Drawing a number would be the easiest I think.

Let me know what is needed and I will make sure that its provided! :smile:

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Count Otter and I out. We have the Doe family party. You guys have fun!

I'm assuming it's the 21st as was previously mentioned.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Party poopers! :razz:

I know, but Otter is playing Santa. I'm sure this will be day I get my corvette with the gsd in it!!!! Otter is very sentimental and has perfect timing so I'm sure he will use this opportunity to present me with my gifts. It will be extra special to him that he's dressed as Santa and all of his family will be there.

yakky doodle

Quick, someone have a bucket?

There are so many hints dripping from Catt's post that I need something to catch them in and throw in Otter's face! :biggrin:

tater

Re: Re: My Christmas

Originally posted by watercolor23
We will be bringing, some sort of casserole or goulosh, and the choco-mallo's and ##-downs (that is so stupid..I had to come back and edit this cause they think I am saying a bad word..

:lmao: @ hoe-down cookies being non-postable

I discovered the word "phorum" with an f dont work either. Hmmmmm :confused:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Don't have anything ELSE to do...

...so I guess I'll be there.

I'll bring something, but I'm not sure what.

And I'll be wearing my mistletoe belt-buckle!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I do have the perfect man! :biggrin:

I'm still not sure he's real. I've seen pictures but they could be those doctored ones she was talking about..she seemed to know a lot about that. :razz2:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I'll gladly play Santa if we can get a costume together.
I'm a good Santa. I used to do it in Savannah!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: 5 Best Places to Kiss...

Originally posted by kwillia
Misplaced mistletoe didn't make the list! :biggrin:

5 BEST PLACES TO KISS THIS WINTER

3. In a hot tub
For some steamy fun in winter, no place beats a hot tub. First of all, it's one of the few places where you can wear almost nothing once the temperature drops. Combine that with close quarters and nothing much else to do, and you've got a positively effervescent experience!

4. At a holiday party
Sneaking off for a little smooching will help keep you in a festive mood. Prearrange a special signal to let each other know when it's time to go find a quiet corner. Or, better yet, arrange to meet at a specific time. If it's a boring office party, all the better; a clandestine encounter will help keep you from fleeing after only 45 minutes.

DANG! Sorry we missing Sharon's this weekend. Maybe we'll just HAVE to come to the New Year's Eve party at Christy & Steves. Be fun to watch who's signaling whom.:eek:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Don't have anything ELSE to do...

Originally posted by bknarw
...so I guess I'll be there.

I'll bring something, but I'm not sure what.

And I'll be wearing my mistletoe belt-buckle!

OMG, you're a riot! Good one...:lmao: