my cry baby thread

jenni4

Yay me!
:bawl: I should of read the good place to go for haircolor post before getting my hair highlighted yesterday... The hairstylist did an awful awful job! She was gossiping with the other hairsylists and became distracted or something because now I have a 2 inch solid stripe of bleach blonde hair on the top of my head! WTF:tantrum

Also, I told her I wanted my curly hair to be in a strait style for later that evening... she straightened it , but it had no style.... I've done better and I'm blow dryer inept!

She knew I wasn't happy when I left and so she was snotty at the end of the session. I paid and left so I could consult with my friends to see if I was overreacting... I wasn't... It is a truely awful highlight and style job.

I was trying to save a few bucks and it bit me in then butt.

I 'm going back today to see about getting my money back... I don't want them touching my hair again!

And if the hairstylist is a formite.... shame on you...:boo: for the first time in my life I nearly cried over a bad hair job:bawl::bawl:

Cowgirl

That stinks. Where did you get it done? I would have asked for my money back right then.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:bawl: I should of read the good place to go for haircolor post before getting my hair highlighted yesterday... The hairstylist did an awful awful job! She was gossiping with the other hairsylists and became distracted or something because now I have a 2 inch solid stripe of bleach blonde hair on the top of my head! WTF:tantrum

Also, I told her I wanted my curly hair to be in a strait style for later that evening... she straightened it , but it had no style.... I've done better and I'm blow dryer inept!

She knew I wasn't happy when I left and so she was snotty at the end of the session. I paid and left so I could consult with my friends to see if I was overreacting... I wasn't... It is a truely awful highlight and style job.

I 'm going back today to see about getting my money back... I don't want them touching my hair again!

And if the hairstylist is a formite.... shame on you...:boo: for the first time in my life I nearly cried over a bad hair job:bawl::bawl:

Life is so unfair. I hope nothing else bad happens to you for your entire life. Hugs and kisses

BS Gal

L

luckystar

I wouldn't have paid at all. Especially with a snotty attitude after knowing she effed up your hair. Where and who is this so we don't go there?

angelbaby

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. You should have asked to speak to the manager. Most places won't charge for a service you are dissatisfied with. Alot of places don't do refunds, they will offer to redo the service or give a gift card. Hopefully for you that won't be the case.

jenni4

Yay me!
Life is so unfair. I hope nothing else bad happens to you for your entire life. Hugs and kisses

BS Gal
LOL... I'm one of those people that :dye: happens to all the time(constant entertainment for my friends) Murphy and I are well acquainted.

I went to Smartstyle... I only go there for this one hairstylist but she is out on maternity leave for 6 weeks(she is WONDERFUL).... I really needed a haircut and highlights so I figured how bad could the other ladies screw it up? Don't remember the awful stylists name but she was skinny with short blonde hair....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
LOL... I'm one of those people that :dye: happens to all the time(constant entertainment for my friends) Murphy and I are well acquainted.

I went to Smartstyle... I only go there for this one hairstylist but she is out on maternity leave for 6 weeks(she is WONDERFUL).... I really needed a haircut and highlights so I figured how bad could the other ladies screw it up? Don't remember the awful stylists name but she was skinny with short blonde hair....

Did you leave a tip?

T

toppick08

I blame my dear momma :)huggy:), for giving me gray hair at 27.....:bawl:

L

luckystar

Huh. I don't even know where that is, I'm in the Great Mills/Lexington Park area too. Guess I don't have too much to worry about, then.

There is this girl I know that works at Hair It Is, her name is Libby. I believe she went to Blades, she is really good at what she does. I have a few friends that go to her regularly, and their hair is always immaculate. Great job on color and cuts. I'm jealous, I've been meaning to make a trip to see her and see what she can do to my hair, but I'm just avoiding it because I hear Hair It Is is kind of pricey.

lovinmaryland

OMG that is so funny soemthing similar happened to me there 2 weeks ago. (the girl on Maternity leave is my friends sister) Did you go to the skinny chick w/ short strawberry blonde hair? That is who I went to just to get a few inches off and asked her to blow dry and then run a straightner through it.... She just blow dried it straight and never used the straightner...

The hair cut was supposed to be what like 12 bucks well she charged me $40... 12 for the hair cut and $38 to blow dry it. :eyebrow:

sockgirl77

I wouldn't let anyone touch my hair if I didn't even know their name. I sure as hell wouldn't leave not knowing her name.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Huh. I don't even know where that is, I'm in the Great Mills/Lexington Park area too. Guess I don't have too much to worry about, then.

There is this girl I know that works at Hair It Is, her name is Libby. I believe she went to Blades, she is really good at what she does. I have a few friends that go to her regularly, and their hair is always immaculate. Great job on color and cuts. I'm jealous, I've been meaning to make a trip to see her and see what she can do to my hair, but I'm just avoiding it because I hear Hair It Is is kind of pricey.

Your AV :dead:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Gawd. I would SO freak if something that bad happened to me. I mean, it could take like weeks or maybe months for your hair to grow back and in the meantime, you're gonna look stupid and be all embarassed and stuff. I hope people don't point and laugh, cause people can be mean. I wish I could just give you a big ol hug right now. This will have to do. :huggy: