my cry baby thread

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Gawd. I would SO freak if something that bad happened to me. I mean, it could take like weeks or maybe months for your hair to grow back and in the meantime, you're gonna look stupid and be all embarassed and stuff. I hope people don't point and laugh, cause people can be mean. I wish I could just give you a big ol hug right now. This will have to do. :huggy:

I so :heart: you. :love:

lbreder

2into4
This is why I stick with Bella. They do kick a$$ work! Im waiting for Christie for color my hair. But for the best hair wash, cut, blow dry, and straighten of my hair is $40 and i have ALOT of hair to work with. I use to be sooo picky with getting my hair done and I have found the best!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It truly is awful for her. Imagine the humiliation. Well, there's always hats. I would wear a hat. Definitely a hat. Maybe a BIG hat.

This one is perfect.

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 56
K

ketelone

OMG that is so funny soemthing similar happened to me there 2 weeks ago. (the girl on Maternity leave is my friends sister) Did you go to the skinny chick w/ short strawberry blonde hair? That is who I went to just to get a few inches off and asked her to blow dry and then run a straightner through it.... She just blow dried it straight and never used the straightner...

The hair cut was supposed to be what like 12 bucks well she charged me $40... 12 for the hair cut and $38 to blow dry it. :eyebrow:

:confused: Wouldn't that be $50?

Pandora

Life is so unfair. I hope nothing else bad happens to you for your entire life. Hugs and kisses

BS Gal

Gawd. I would SO freak if something that bad happened to me. I mean, it could take like weeks or maybe months for your hair to grow back and in the meantime, you're gonna look stupid and be all embarassed and stuff. I hope people don't point and laugh, cause people can be mean. I wish I could just give you a big ol hug right now. This will have to do. :huggy:

It truly is awful for her. Imagine the humiliation. Well, there's always hats. I would wear a hat. Definitely a hat. Maybe a BIG hat.

:killingme :roflmao: Postings of the YEAR!!!

jenni4

Yay me!
OMG that is so funny soemthing similar happened to me there 2 weeks ago. (the girl on Maternity leave is my friends sister) Did you go to the skinny chick w/ short strawberry blonde hair? That is who I went to just to get a few inches off and asked her to blow dry and then run a straightner through it.... She just blow dried it straight and never used the straightner...

The hair cut was supposed to be what like 12 bucks well she charged me $40... 12 for the hair cut and $38 to blow dry it. :eyebrow:

yep sounds like her... and did it with an attitude the whole time too...

So far no finger pointing or laughing, but I've had a few coworkers hear about it and come by to check it out.

eh... learned my lesson the hard way.... The receipt says I can get a refund so that is what I'm going to get today after work...:duel:

Read a quote that applies somewhat... "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Huh. I don't even know where that is, I'm in the Great Mills/Lexington Park area too. Guess I don't have too much to worry about, then.

There is this girl I know that works at Hair It Is, her name is Libby. I believe she went to Blades, she is really good at what she does. I have a few friends that go to her regularly, and their hair is always immaculate. Great job on color and cuts. I'm jealous, I've been meaning to make a trip to see her and see what she can do to my hair, but I'm just avoiding it because I hear Hair It Is is kind of pricey.

I just did a search, Smartstyle is the one in Walmart.

mamissa3

I know the blond you are talking about and i just asked for a simple trim and it was terrible. I told my husband if she screwed up my bangs this bad i cant imagine what the back looks like. Not going there again!

bluewater

Steer clear of that new place in solomons total eclipse, omg my girlfriends went there for a spa experience. Both of their haircuts were seriously jacked up and said the massage was like being beat down with a board. YUCK

Calidreamer

Steer clear of that new place in solomons total eclipse, omg my girlfriends went there for a spa experience. Both of their haircuts were seriously jacked up and said the massage was like being beat down with a board. YUCK

Yeah, I knew someone who went there too. They said it was horrible. Bad haircut too. And a bad facial. I guess one person has already quit working there. That place isn't going to last long. I heard Bella was a good place to go.:yay: