My experience at the Waldorf movie theater tonight...

Pandora

I actually agree with SMIB. :yay:

Andy,

It must be painful walking around pissed off and mad all the time. :shrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
juggy4805 said:
How many this sucks threads are we gonna have? Some people may need to consider relocating. :whistle:
Maybe Smalltown is looking to take on a roommate.

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
With your attitude, you should probably live in a bubble. :yay:

People like him who complain all the time will never be happy...no matter where he lives. I had a friend in HS who moved to Hollywood from Illinois. She biatched and moaned the whole 2 yrs she was here. Then, her family moved back to Illinois and then all I heard was "I miss it there so much!" :rolleyes: They're not happy people, so their unhappiness follows them everywhere they go.

Pete

Repete
Cowgirl said:
People like him who complain all the time will never be happy...no matter where he lives. I had a friend in HS who moved to Hollywood from Illinois. She biatched and moaned the whole 2 yrs she was here. Then, her family moved back to Illinois and then all I heard was "I miss it there so much!" :rolleyes: They're not happy people, so their unhappiness follows them everywhere they go.
I like Hollywood. :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Cowgirl said:
I work in La Plata and things are better there. :shrug:

Waldorf is just the capital of ignorance.

Cowgirl

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I work in La Plata and things are better there. :shrug:

Waldorf is just the capital of ignorance.

:killingme: They're right the hell next to each other.

When I was a kid, the movie bouncer would walk the aisles and shush anyone who was disturbing other movie-goers. If you still couldn't quiet down, they'd toss you out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You also had parents who raised you in the correct manner.

This was Waldorf,so we can all pretty much know what the problem was, even though it wasnt mentioned.

With todays Yout's an usher would probably be assaulted and then the Yout's would sue the theater for discrimination or some other tripe.

AndyMarquisLIVE

To the anonymous karma giver who called me "Racist," again, I never said anything about skin color or anything. But, you're amazing psychic skills served you well, they were black. :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In Frederick County there aren't a lot of black people, so the rude punks in the movie theaters here are almost always white.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
In Frederick County there aren't a lot of black people, so the rude punks in the movie theaters here are almost always white.
The town I live in is predominately black, and there are no rude punks in our theaters. :dance: