My fair Brady

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
Well I guess it's not airing in Canada right now.

But didn't you say... Quote:
Originally Posted by canuk woman
Last time I checked no one watches "Breaking Bonaduce"

How did you know what the show was called? Vrai just said Gretchen and Danny :confused:

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
But didn't you say... Quote:
Originally Posted by canuk woman
Last time I checked no one watches "Breaking Bonaduce"

How did you know what the show was called? Vrai just said Gretchen and Danny :confused:

I guessed, why was I right?

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
No they're both TV stations.

I KNOW what they are... I'm just saying with my cable package (my personal MetroCast Cable) I personally don't have it on there... other's might .

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
I KNOW what they are... I'm just saying with my cable package (my personal MetroCast Cable) I personally don't have it on there... other's might .

Maybe you should get a special satelite link up. Well why bother whose line airs on abc family now. (I remember when it used to be on regular ABC it would air right after AFV back when it was still on on fridays).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
canuk woman said:
Maybe you should get a special satelite link up. Well why bother whose line airs on abc family now.
Can I be mean to you for a minute?

There's a reason why the whole world watches American TV and movies, and idolizes our celebrities. There's also a reason why Canadian TV isn't broadcast around the world.

It's the same reason why McDonald's is a global entity and Harvey's isn't. Get it?

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:

There's a reason why the whole world watches American TV and movies, and idolizes our celebrities. There's also a reason why Canadian TV isn't broadcast around the world.

It's the same reason why McDonald's is a global entity and Harvey's isn't. Get it?

:roflmao:
she may have guessed that all ready...she's a great guesser .... ya' know?... :yay: :roflmao:

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
Maybe you should get a special satelite link up. Well why bother whose line airs on abc family now. (I remember when it used to be on regular ABC it would air right after AFV back when it was still on on fridays).

but doesn't ABC stand for American Broadcast Company? :killingme: and I'm pretty sure the A in AFV stands for American Family something or other... :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
but doesn't ABC stand for American Broadcast Company? :killingme: and I'm pretty sure the A in AFV stands for American Family something or other... :lol:

America's Funniest Videos? :confused:

D

dems4me

RoseRed said:
America's Funniest Videos? :confused:

Don't know... but I do know I havn't come across Canadians Funniest Videos on any cable or sattelite network... :lol:

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:

AFV stands for America's Funniest Videos (or home videos they just didn't put the H in there. Oh yeah I remember it well but I don't to watch that anymore for laughs just for kicks in the groin I now Watch "whose line" just for laughs. Now that was a pre-deperate housewives ABC.

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:

:killingme sorry something I saw on whose line the other night.