My Feet Are Shrinking

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Shoes tend to stretch out over time, especially leather ones. Many of mine seem bigger than they were when I bought them so I put inserts in them to make them fit more snugly.

Yeah, no, that has been considered and not accepted as the case.

I have a pair of shoes that I bought last year with my husband in tow. They fit perfect and looked awesome. They've been sitting in their original box untouched and even those suckers are a size too large.

dontknowwhy

Since it seems like this is only happening to women, there can only be one logical explanation:

It's an evolutionary trait allowing ya'll to get closer to the sink when doing dishes & closer to the kitchen counter to make us men sammiches. :whistle:

nomoney

Since it seems like this is only happening to women, there can only be one logical explanation:

It's an evolutionary trait allowing ya'll to get closer to the sink when doing dishes & closer to the kitchen counter to make us men sammiches. :whistle:

oh no you di-int :headroll:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Serious. I'm not talking a difference in one pair of shoe brands versus another.

I'm saying that every single pair of my shoes are too big. Probably at least by a size.

Has anybody heard of such a thing?

Twinkletoes!

glhs837

Power with Control
That makes sense. I never really thought about my feet loosing weight, but everything else has been.

I'll still bring this up to my neurologist and make him test me for leprosy. :lmao:

Idly mention your new pet armadillo as a test:)

DallasRed

Serious. I'm not talking a difference in one pair of shoe brands versus another.

I'm saying that every single pair of my shoes are too big. Probably at least by a size.

Has anybody heard of such a thing?

I have noticed the same thing. The only thing I can think of, is that my feet became a 1/2 to a size larger after I had kids. My youngest is now 12 so my feet went back to their original size.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Many of you have tiny feet... either that or I have big feet. :ohwell:

I wear a 9... or should say I wear mostly 9's and some 8 1/2's. Losing weight for me meant no more Barney Rubble feet.