My former pet mouse

Rael

Supper's Ready
A few weeks ago we'd hear a mouse behind one of the walls every once in a while. Left its tracings under the kitchen sink. :mad: But we haven't heard anything recently. Well, cleaning out the tool shed this morning I think I know what happened. Looks like it partially ate through one of the wires, too.

Bastage. :lol:

Attachments

• P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 272

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ick!

We had a mouse, which I trapped and let go on the other side of town, far far away from houses.

3116582337_0dbd79577a_m.jpg

A couple weeks later my husband pulled out the washer and dryer and there was a dead mouse under each. :ohwell: At least our cat's good for something. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Prays to you for the loss of your former pet mouse. :huggy:
I wasn't feeling bad that it got stuck in there or died, but thanks for the prays. :lol: I was being a little tongue in cheek on that one.

I set a couple of traps back then, but none of them worked. I don't mind mice, as long as they're not in the house. That's when it's time to go after them.
Ick!

We had a mouse, which I trapped and let go on the other side of town, far far away from houses.

A couple weeks later my husband pulled out the washer and dryer and there was a dead mouse under each. :ohwell: At least our cat's good for something. :lol:

Surprised your cat didn't proudly show you the catches...look what I done!

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
I have a lil field mouse that has been visiting for almost 2 yrs., he likes to help himself to the black oil sunflower seeds I keep in a bin in my sunroom and a few pieces of dry dog food I leave out.
I know it's the same mouse by a strip of darker fur along his back; he's kinda cute and honestly I can't believe he's survived this long.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I have a lil field mouse that has been visiting for almost 2 yrs., he likes to help himself to the black oil sunflower seeds I keep in a bin in my sunroom and a few pieces of dry dog food I leave out.
I know it's the same mouse by a strip of darker fur along his back; he's kinda cute and honestly I can't believe he's survived this long.

Mr Jiggles?