My girlfriend's friends gave me a bath when I was drunk. I'm disgusted and embarrassed.

Hank

my war
GURPS, your response was “Stop”- plain and simple. No means no.

You don’t owe any defense or explanation to anyone, and it sounds to me that these ladies KNOW they were invading your personal space. Frankly, if the roles were reversedd, you know damn well you would be publicly judged and hung out to dry.

Don’t let the hateful bs on this page affect you. I’m sorry you have been violated, and your instincts are probably focused on protecting yourself or maybe even hiding as a result of the mental struggles this can cause. Good luck to you. I hope you’re able to trust your GF again, if that’s what you hoped to recover.

:killingme

Chris0nllyn

The obvious answer is to not get black out drunk and puke all over yourself, but he's in college so it's everyone else's fault.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'd be yelling at BG if she didn't take any pictures..

And I wouldn't need to be near comatose.

BernieP

Resident PIA
The obvious answer is to not get black out drunk and puke all over yourself, but he's in college so it's everyone else's fault.
:lol:
Don't be "that guy". Guys that did this usually got pranked, Nothing like waking up without your clothes, with a new "tattoo" (pen drawing)
Some gentle reminders of your night on the town.