My girls and horses

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Just thought I'd share a couple pics I took of the girls last Sunday. Everytime we go to this farm, we have to stop and pet the horses. My youngest will winny like a horse and god love 'em, they come trotting right up to her. She's a huge horse lover (as am I). Hopefully soon we'll be able to do some lessons. Nothing major, she just wants to ride them, lol. Enjoy.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/Getbent_06/100_12542.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/Getbent_06/100_12522.jpg

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
UH OH.....:lol:

i smell trouble brewing.....I my dad always promised me a horse and never made good, so before we were married, to get me to say yes i'd marry him, my hubby promised me some day...now look at me.. they're like potato chips can't just have one....or two...or three...:lol:

Lessons are a great way to find out if they have it in them to stick with it. Reverie Acres in Prince Frederick is a wonderful place to start. They do Pony club stuff too. Good luck!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks. I think one time before I had asked and there were a couple of people who would do lessons just to see how far she'd want to go. At this point, she just wants to ride one for fun. Of course, you do for one , you have to do for the other, lol. I hear hubby's wallet getting lighter and lighter, :lmao:

fredsaid2

If you decide to start lessons for the girls ask about 2 1/2 hour sessions. Both girls will get to ride and you'll save some money. They can get a lot out of a 1/2 hour especially at their age and level. Horses are a continuous learning experience; you're never too old or too advanced to learn more. Enjoy!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks. I know they can be expensive (lessons). Mommy just may have to join them, :lmao:

fredsaid2

getbent said:
Thanks. I know they can be expensive (lessons). Mommy just may have to join them, :lmao:

And you should! Face it, everything you'll get your kids into will become expensive once they advance. Try keeping up w/ any of the travel teams! If you're able to enjoy the sport w/ them all the better.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
happyappygirl said:
UH OH.....:lol:

i smell trouble brewing.....I my dad always promised me a horse and never made good, so before we were married, to get me to say yes i'd marry him, my hubby promised me some day...now look at me.. they're like potato chips can't just have one....or two...or three...:lol:

Lessons are a great way to find out if they have it in them to stick with it. Reverie Acres in Prince Frederick is a wonderful place to start. They do Pony club stuff too. Good luck!

Which pony club do they belong to? Del La Brook?

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Which pony club do they belong to? Del La Brook?

Now that we have an ad in the classifieds I can respond to your question. We are the Reverie Acres Pony Club Riding Center and our members join the USPC through the Riding Center.:howdy: Just had our first rating tests this past week and everyone achieved their goal.:yahoo: