My Life Is Hell!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well you know what BK...

you are about to make your button sad...so stop it. And be nice.

:kiss: You have us...all of us..that is all that matters :kiss:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by bknarw
Oh shut up.
My life sucks and I HATE Christmas this year.
HUMBUG!

You should come spend Christmas with us BK. You and Steve can both play Scrooge! :wink:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
In all honesty...

I had planned to put this in the "Gooshy" thread, or whatever it's called, but I'm really fortunate in that I have some of the best friends in the world, and they're all from here!
The kindness, sympathy, understanding, and generosity shown by the people from these boards this year has given me much to be thankful for. I include you all in my prayers every day.
I've had a lot of friends in my life, but to me, TRUE friendship is unconditional, and I've received nothing but from you folks.
No one here has burned me, or shunned me, or decieved me, and you people are truly the best that God put on this planet.
If I have ONE thing in this world for which I am grateful, it's the forum people from SoMd.
(even though I don't have a girlfriend, I'm unemployed, I'm 44, and overweight).
:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Ya got a point BK I guess it's stupid to complain..... :smile:

We all really do love you...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: In all honesty...

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Least your honest BK, I didn't think you looked 44, you actually acted 29 when we were drinking at Legends:cheers: :cheers: Beside's your hair being messed up, it was a great night! :biggrin: :biggrin: Must drink some beers together and not worry about chics and what they are doing:biggrin: :biggrin: :cheers:

And THAT...is the highest compliment you could pay!
Thanks, buddy.
I agree, we HAVE to do that again when the bitches aren't nagging us to "come out and dance...".
:rolleyes:
Cheers to you too!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
well you wouldnt want me to say your hair looked nice on these forums would you, that would look gay:rolleyes: Yeah, them darn biatch's.......lol hey at least we looked like studs at the club with them girls, no one else knew we were DUDS!!:hohum: :wink:

Yeah...they were all sayin'..."What the hell are those chicks doin' with THOSE GUYS?
:biggrin:
My hair was perfect, and I have no qualms in saying that.
:razz:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Yeah, but i think your activator and jerry curl was wearing off as the night wore on

"I'm just saying":biggrin:

Yeah....well...you should see....I can now do the MOST excellent "Kramer" impersonation you ever saw!

K

Kizzy

:lol:

Well it is amazing what a good nights sleep will do. I woke up this morning at 9 (which means I got to sleep in) and the hubby asked if I wanted breakfeast and then he said after breakfeast he will get the Christmas stuff out of the attack, work on the Christmas cards (we only did immediate family) and THEN he says well get the laundry done. AND after we finished with all that, he changed my oil, while I finished cleaning the fish tank.

Ok MEN listen to what happens when you help around the house.

My hubby then sits down at the computer and shows me a used truck. I said why buy used when interest rates are so low, you can buy a new one. At this point the hubby looks at me :shocked:

You know a little help goes a long way!

After tommorrow, I have only 2 more classes to worry about. After Thursday, I am down to 1. The boss is out of the office for 3 months, and I will get to see everyone next weekend. Life isn't too bad.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: