My new Babies

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
So sweet! I think my next dog might be a chi- So portable, I can just toss it in a saddlebag and go! Oh, I might need one on each side to keep things balanced! I can't ever imagine a home without a dog but when my 120lb long haired shepherds have passed I look for something with a little less hair and size. I feel bad at times not being able to take them with us to more places but it's kinda hard sneaking them into hotels like we've done with the mini aussies. I've stuffed a pup into a pillowcase or folded it into an jacket... :whistle:

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
HorseLady said:
So sweet! I think my next dog might be a chi- So portable, I can just toss it in a saddlebag and go! Oh, I might need one on each side to keep things balanced! I can't ever imagine a home without a dog but when my 120lb long haired shepherds have passed I look for something with a little less hair and size. I feel bad at times not being able to take them with us to more places but it's kinda hard sneaking them into hotels like we've done with the mini aussies. I've stuffed a pup into a pillowcase or folded it into an jacket... :whistle:

LOL. I have taken all of my chis on vacation before and the people in the next room were shocked when I told them how many I had as they never heard a peep out of them.

I used to have a chi who loved to go out on the motorcycle for rides in a baby carrier. She sat in a carrier in between Scott and I when we rode and had her own sunglasses. She loved it.

They are very portable... much more so than my dalmations used to be.