My New Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ok went ahead and bought him. :yahoo: He seems to be a nice guy. A little on the skinny side but I can fix that.. :lmao: I took a short ride on him and he seemed ok. Rode home like a champ and I hit backups going across the bay bridge and coming back. It was a 2 1/2 hr drive one way that ended being a 3 1/2 hr drive each way. :cussing: But he's here and Fat Pony is PIZZED off.. :lmao: She is running him off the other 2. Funny to watch...So anyways his name is JR and he's a 7yro 15.3h TWH gelding. :yikes: First gelding I've had in 5 yrs... :shocking: And YES I did get up on him without a block... :getdown: :lmao: Plus I got a nice Big Horn gaited saddle in my size with him... :shrug:

So anyone up for a ride at the lake tomorrow usual time??? 12:30 ride at 1pm

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/mingiz/JR/?action=view&current=3dcdc238.pbw

MorganLover

i know he is a TWH and not paint but what is his color considered. For some reason i though TWH where solid colors for the most part other then a splash of white here and there. He is really neat looking. That white righ at his withers is that his coat or his mane?? either way it looks really neat. So who is gonna ride Fat pony lol b/c once you gaited you never go back TEHE. well unless you have a SMOOOOOOTTTTHHHH morgan at home :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ok let me know....

ML he is registered as a black and white tobiano. The white is his coat and mane. Fat Pony isn't forgotten. I will use her as a spare and I will still ride her...and she's just as smooth as a morgan... :lmao:

Cowgirl

He's beautiful!!! Yes, the traffic stunk over here today. I went down to Kent Island (I don't kwow what i was thinking)...traffic was bad because it was Thunder on the Narrows...plus regular beach traffic. Glad you made it home safely.

Tazgirl

He is georgous I am so happy for you. I can go tomorrow at any time just let me know when.

Taz

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Congrats!! You guys have a fun ride tomorrow and get the speed out of you for the 8th of Sept. thats when I will need some slow pokes to block me from getting run away with. :razz:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I can meet at 5pm will that work..Where do you want to go??

I can do that. The lake?. It will probably be the most coolest spot... :lmao: I would like to see how much this guy knows....Taz you'll have to give me some walking horse training....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I say we start out dam side first..bust ass and see if we can make it all the way around befor dark :bubble:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
Ok went ahead and bought him. :yahoo: He seems to be a nice guy. A little on the skinny side but I can fix that.. :lmao: I took a short ride on him and he seemed ok. Rode home like a champ and I hit backups going across the bay bridge and coming back. It was a 2 1/2 hr drive one way that ended being a 3 1/2 hr drive each way. :cussing: But he's here and Fat Pony is PIZZED off.. :lmao: She is running him off the other 2. Funny to watch...So anyways his name is JR and he's a 7yro 15.3h TWH gelding. :yikes: First gelding I've had in 5 yrs... :shocking: And YES I did get up on him without a block... :getdown: :lmao: Plus I got a nice Big Horn gaited saddle in my size with him... :shrug:

So anyone up for a ride at the lake tomorrow usual time??? 12:30 ride at 1pm

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/mingiz/JR/?action=view&current=3dcdc238.pbw

NICE!!! does he have enough stuff for you? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Giddy up! said:
Giddy up! said:
I will be there! :lmao:[/QUO
I love your new horse Grandma Mingiz he is so pretty! ps..thats what mommy paso named u...so :buttkick: her.

Paso is mine.Now that I have a taller horse I can ride by her and kick her off her little short pony.... :lmao:

It's raining here :jerry:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Aww, he's cute. Love the colors. :) Is his name said like the letters J R or the word Junior?

I expect some dam pictures tonight of the new pony! Congrats!

mingiz

Horse Poor
His registered name is Sweety Man and they called him JR. So I stuck with that...I guess just the letters I don't think he's a junior.. :lmao:
Loper he seems to have enough for me so far... :lmao:

If it doesn't cool off some before 5 I don't think I want to ride. My horses are sweating just standing. I hate being miserable and sticky......I will let everyone know by 3pm.....Hopefully we'll get more rain...