My New Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
The bay bridge I'm talking about is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge going over to the eastern shore of MD. The lake we ride is ST. Mary's River State Park, located on rt5 in Callaway....Rockies are welcome....We have a variety of riders and horses. PasoFino, QH, TWH,RMH, Saddlebreds, percheron, etc. We have fun and sometimes carry on. Your more than welcome to join us... :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mingiz said:
Ok went ahead and bought him. :yahoo: He seems to be a nice guy. A little on the skinny side but I can fix that.. :lmao: I took a short ride on him and he seemed ok. Rode home like a champ and I hit backups going across the bay bridge and coming back. It was a 2 1/2 hr drive one way that ended being a 3 1/2 hr drive each way. :cussing: But he's here and Fat Pony is PIZZED off.. :lmao: She is running him off the other 2. Funny to watch...So anyways his name is JR and he's a 7yro 15.3h TWH gelding. :yikes: First gelding I've had in 5 yrs... :shocking: And YES I did get up on him without a block... :getdown: :lmao: Plus I got a nice Big Horn gaited saddle in my size with him... :shrug:

So anyone up for a ride at the lake tomorrow usual time??? 12:30 ride at 1pm

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/mingiz/JR/?action=view&current=3dcdc238.pbw

So cool looking. Congrats on your new ride.. :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thanks All. Fat pony is still mad at me. She does not like him at all.If I go into the field Fat Pony is all over me and cuts JR off if he even tries to get close to me. AWWW I didn't think my Fat Pony cared but she does....Giddy Up came down to see my herd and was laughing at Fat Pony..she is so silly....

J

jp2854

mingiz said:
Thanks All. Fat pony is still mad at me. She does not like him at all.If I go into the field Fat Pony is all over me and cuts JR off if he even tries to get close to me. AWWW I didn't think my Fat Pony cared but she does....Giddy Up came down to see my herd and was laughing at Fat Pony..she is so silly....

I think FP is just jealous. Hopefully she will get over it soon and figure out he is staying and not going anywhere. Do they share an area together during the day and night or they separated til FP gets over her attitude?

I also wanted to say you got a really pretty horse (RJ) you are one lucky person to have gotten him. Mingiz if i got the name right that is since I can't spell this am for some reason all I have to say is you are a lucky woman and your fp seems happy when you took her on rides with paso with the few pics i saw of you since every pic seemed to be about paso and paso only lol

mingiz

Horse Poor
Awww Thanks! :huggy: FP is starting to get over JR but she is the queen here no matter what. The new guy is much better also. He has developed some battle wounds but they won't killl him....I rode him for the first time since I got him and I'm very pleased at him. I just need to pick up on this gaited thing. Been riding QH's too long. But so far I'll keep him another day or 2.... :lmao: :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thanks MGH.. :howdy: He rides great. But i'm not a gaited rider so I couldn't tell ya. He did everything I asked of him. He was leary about going over the skinny bridge but Phyxius walked past him said hi boy and as she stepped to walk across the bridge he just followed her like a puppy. The next one he crossed.
I'm very happy with him so far. Poor Poor Fat Pony.... :lmao:

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
Thanks MGH.. :howdy: He rides great. But i'm not a gaited rider so I couldn't tell ya. He did everything I asked of him. He was leary about going over the skinny bridge but Phyxius walked past him said hi boy and as she stepped to walk across the bridge he just followed her like a puppy. The next one he crossed.
I'm very happy with him so far. Poor Poor Fat Pony.... :lmao:

You could lease her to me....:whistle: :lmao: