My old trainer

K

Katie

is working on qualifying for the 2008 olympics for the United States and Morocco.

Every lesson he would take my dang stirrups and torture me. He also put me on the most stubborn, and obnoxius horses.

http://www.bostonequestriancenter.com/bio.htm

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I am happy for him!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:
is working on qualifying for the 2008 olympics for the United States and Morocco.

Every lesson he would take my dang stirrups and torture me. He also put me on the most stubborn, and obnoxius horses.

http://www.bostonequestriancenter.com/bio.htm

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I am happy for him!

It's always nice to see how well others are doing. All his torture was good for you and in your best interest!! :killingme

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
It's always nice to see how well others are doing. All his torture was good for you and in your best interest!! :killingme

Yeah at the time I was saying not so nice words under my breath!

I am very happy for him. He is a great guy and down to earth also. He adores his kids.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Unbelievable said:
OMG, I think I used to date him! :huggy:

Someone with no power called me stupid with their stupid grey karma, stupid people. If you're going to give karma wait until you have some power, stupid! :howdy: :bigwhoop:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Unbelievable said:
Someone with no power called me stupid with their stupid grey karma, stupid people. If you're going to give karma wait until you have some power, stupid! :howdy: :bigwhoop:

Like what I just gave ya???? :lmao:

changeling

Katie said:

Me too, everyday I work toward qualifying for the 2008, 2012, 2016, and/or 2020 games I hope to see him there. After all we did date once. :howdy:

Do you think my pony is ready?

Attachments

• mypony.jpg
    mypony.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
changeling said:
Me too, everyday I work toward qualifying for the 2008, 2012, 2016, and/or 2020 games I hope to see him there. After all we did date once. :howdy:

Wow what a wonderful picture...I love it

K

Katie

changeling said:

Wow..that pony can jump!

Cowgirl

changeling said:

What a stupid little pony...doesn't it know it can walk UNDER the rail?

J/K It's cute. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
changeling said:

That is too cool. Great job!

MorganLover

:killingme HAHA cowgirl that was too funny. I was kind of thinking the same thing.

That is a good picture of the pony jumping over that.