My Rant For The Day

greyhound

Annmarie Garden has a class for 3-5 year olds, Introduction to Ballet. Wednesdays from 4:00 to 5:00. The school is Abigail Francisco School of Classical Ballet. They are based in North Beach.

Registration is
August 12
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm

August 15 & 22
10:00 am to 1:00 pm

Course Catalog - Annmarie Garden

Last edited:

sockgirl77

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I hate that they do not list what their Preschool classes are. I'll have to stop in one evening and ask. Thanks.:kiss:

It's usually tap and or ballet.....it's hard to get ahold of them via phone because usually when they're not in the office they are in a class.....

sockgirl77

You titled the thread "My Rant For The Day", this is day 2.

And I'll continue to rant until I can actually reach a live person or get the answers that I'm requesting. I posted this yesterday and Gracie's did not have their schedule up. It appeared today.

C

citizen_fear

And I'll continue to rant until I can actually reach a live person or get the answers that I'm requesting. I posted this yesterday and Gracie's did not have their schedule up. It appeared today.

Would you like me to answer your question?

C

citizen_fear

Sure. How much do all of the dance schools in St. Mary's that have evening classes after 5:30 PM for 3 year olds charge for their classes? Thanks in advance. :kiss:

That was not the question you asked in your rant, you've changed the game. The question you asked was,"Why does it seem that all of the dance and/or gymnastics classes for 3 year olds are during the day?" The answer is because it's a job people do during normal working hours and in the evenings they spend time enjoying themselves where ever other peoples 3 yr olds are not. Your Welcome.

sockgirl77

That was not the question you asked in your rant, you've changed the game. The question you asked was,"Why does it seem that all of the dance and/or gymnastics classes for 3 year olds are during the day?" The answer is because it's a job people do during normal working hours and in the evenings they spend time enjoying themselves wherever other people's 3 yr olds are not. You're Welcome.

Stupid answer and I fixed the hell out of it.

C

citizen_fear

Sure. How much do all of the dance schools in St. Mary's that have evening classes after 5:30 PM for 3 year olds charge for their classes? Thanks in advance. :kiss:

You sure do throw alot of kisses around. :yay:

DancingMom

Dreams Studio of Dance in Mechanicsville 301-884-8842 has evening classes for all ages starting from 2 years and up through adults. They do combination classes for 2-3 age tap, ballet, tumbling and some jazz. You daughter would love it there. Mine do ! The 2-3 yr old class starts Sep 14th 09 and runs until June 2010. They get to do a recital at the end of the year and perform one dance. The cost is $48 per month for 1 hour a week. No reg. fee if you sign up on tues and wed nights from 6-7 p.m. Great studioand great teachers who are the best and you get to be really involoved. If you child turns 4 before dec. she can go into the 4-5 yr old class .. $48 per month 1 hour a week class but they learn 2 dances and they even offer a 4-5 Hip Hop class. Very age apporiate.

Last edited:

terbear1225

I hate that they do not list what their Preschool classes are. I'll have to stop in one evening and ask. Thanks.:kiss:

when you get the answer let me know. I"m thinking about it or my little one too but there's no description of what the class will teach.