Witchy Woman
I am obsessed with the :banana:

Or at least with this karma I keep getting:

05-17-2006 09:40 PM Guess who and win the :banana:

I've gotten it 4 times and it's driving me crazy. :jameo:

A hint would be nice. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It took this story about 90 minutes longer to hit...

...the forums than I'd guessed.

And so timely too with all the Davinci Code and Darwin stuff going on.

It's amazing to me, actually, that the idea of man having sex with animals and knocking them up isn't a larger part of the conversation.

Or maybe it's them damn chimpanzees that made us htis way. You can't even take your kids to the zoo in the spring.

:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

huntr1 said:
Kinda makes you wonder what Jane was doing with Cheetah when Tarzan was out riding the elephants.

...if Tarzan won't come home at night and is out 'riding elephents' all the time, coming home smelling like elephant breathe...nevermind.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
It's amazing to me, actually, that the idea of man having sex with animals and knocking them up isn't a larger part of the conversation.

Well, you say you wanna evolution...well, ya know....we all wanna change the world... :whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's womens fault...

elaine said:
That's just gross.

Gorg: "Hey, baby, Gorg want humma humma..."

Gorgina: "You've left mammoth bones all over the front of the cave, AGAIN. You spent the rent money on a new clubs, AGAIN, even though the old ones will still bring down a mammouth just fine, obviously, and you haven't brought in the new boulder coffee table. Frankly, dear, right now you'll have better luck ####ing a monkey. Good night."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Boy does this explain...

otter said:
Well, you say you wanna evolution...well, ya know....we all wanna change the world... :whistle:

...a lotta things. It's called a 'bannana ball' slice for one thing...

bcp

In My Opinion
donbarzini said:
But they are easier to carry.....
I also heard that in cold weather they fit like a glove. and it would still leave both hands free to carry other stuff.

donbarzini

But you've got to make sure their little feet are covered or those claws are a killer...........or so I've heard............. :whistle: