N Korea Has Nukes!

B

Bruzilla

I don't see Kim Jong Il as evil, as much as I see him as the lowly dog that goes and wizzes on the carpet because another dog is getting more attention. Notice that months go by without a peep out of the N. Koreans, then the minute some other country, usually Iran, starts getting all the attention, North Korea suddenly has some-glorifying proclomation to make. Everytime it seems there's a chance that the US is losing interest in the North Koreans, and might make a deal with Iran, North Korea suddenly has reached some new milestone, yet they have absolutely nothing to prove their claims other than the worlds of Kim Jong Il. They've tested no weapons, can offer no evidence of capability, and steadfastly refuse access to look at their facilities... they're like the kid we all knew years ago who always had something cooler than everybody else at their home, but could never show it to you because it was at the cleaner, locked up by the parents, out of gas, getting fixed, etc.

If North Korea had nukes they would have tested one by now, or at least allowed third-party inspection of their weapons. I think all he has is an old septic tank with "BOMB" written on the side. He's far more worried about Iran getting his "bribe" money to stop their weapons work than he is of an attack by the US.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
If we invade North Korea because of this admission, do we have to worry about getting the intelligence right?

Or will the Democrats claim that we lied about the admission?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bush should take KJI at his word and invade his country, kill the leaders and convert the rest Christianity.

There has to come a time when the US refuses to pay off countries that threaten us and kick their ass instead. I'll bet you'd see a lot less of these kinds of extortion tactics in the future.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
vraiblonde said:
Bush should take KJI at his word and invade his country, kill the leaders and convert the rest Christianity.

There has to come a time when the US refuses to pay off countries that threaten us and kick their ass instead. I'll bet you'd see a lot less of these kinds of extortion tactics in the future.

I think a small tactical team should infiltrate the country and cause a large nuclear meltdown. :yay: :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
AC/DC said:
I think a small tactical team should infiltrate the country and cause a large nuclear meltdown. :yay: :yay:
China has more to worry about then we do. They might just do it.

B

Bruzilla

I think George Bush should challenge Kim Jong Il to a game of nuclear lawn darts. And when Kim Jong Il declines because his dog ate his nuclear lawn darts just the day before, we'll know for sure he's FOS.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
aps45819 said:
China has more to worry about then we do. They might just do it.

With the wind just right, having Korea melt down will take out China too. :yay::yay:

S

scupper trout

N. Korea probably had them made cheaply by a Chinese Wal-Mart manufacting plant.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
scupper trout said:
N. Korea probably had them made cheaply by a Chinese Wal-Mart manufacting plant.
Don't thinks so. Would you give a mentally unstable neighbor a shiny new shotgun?

S

scupper trout

aps45819 said:
Don't thinks so. Would you give a mentally unstable neighbor a shiny new shotgun?

Yeah, very good point.

It's amazing that N Korea has such wholesale adverse poverty and starvation and yet the political machine has the average N. Korean brainwashed into thinking it's the USA's fault due to UN sanctions.

I watched a documentary a while back by a British reporter on N. Korea and I was amazed at the level at which these people, while eating scraps from a garbage can, blamed America for their plight and not their "honorable leaders" that were bankrupting their economy to make WMD. Go figure. I think they will try something in the future....anyone heard of the U.S.S. Pueblo?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
scupper trout said:
". . .blamed America for their plight and not their "honorable leaders" that were bankrupting their economy to make WMD. "

It was none other than William "Bubba" Clinton who promised them millions of $ worth of food and crude to not build these WMD. Then, like Monica, they blew him off by keeping the food and crude but kept on making the WMD. "W" stopped the flow of food and crude so the people thought they should blame the U.S. :lmao:

California_bred

Nordic Princess
Are you INSANE? How do you think North Korea's neighbors are going to react when they get a nice big fallout cloud passing over them? North Korea happen to be surrounded by Russia, China, South Korea, and Japan. Even if you don't care about those countries think about our troops in Japan and South Korea. Over a 1/4 million troops and family members.

S

scupper trout

California_bred said:
Are you INSANE? How do you think North Korea's neighbors are going to react when they get a nice big fallout cloud passing over them?

They are going to get mad and probably bomb them further into the stone age than they already are.

California_bred said:
North Korea happen to be surrounded by Russia, China, South Korea, and Japan. Even if you don't care about those countries think about our troops in Japan and South Korea. Over a 1/4 million troops and family members.

I don't think anyone said they didn't care about our troops......

:twitch: Um, and to whom or what comment are you saying is insane? :confused:

janey83

Twenty Something
scupper trout said:
They are going to get mad and probably bomb them further into the stone age than they already are.

I don't think anyone said they didn't care about our troops......

:twitch: Um, and to whom or what comment are you saying is insane? :confused:

:confused: what are you doing up so late???