Nail and hair place

B

Beth_kennedy

Hi,

My girls are looking for a good nail and hair place that is open on Sundays near leonardtown or lexington park.

Any suggestions?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Might want to try Wal-Mart....they have a nail place in there that might be open on Sunday....mine usual one is closed, as well as most in the county

Not sure about the hair place....unless you want hair cuttery or something similiar

morris63

I would try Creative Touch Salon and Spa in Leonardtown. I and my friends go there. They would be great with your girls. It is owned and operated by english speaking stylists and nail techs. It is in that new shopping center next to Do Dah Deli. You will not be disappointed.:)

B

Beth_kennedy

I would try Creative Touch Salon and Spa in Leonardtown. I and my friends go there. They would be great with your girls. It is owned and operated by english speaking stylists and nail techs. It is in that new shopping center next to Do Dah Deli. You will not be disappointed.:)

Thanks!

And thanks to all that helped. I will send info over in the morning.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED

You must be the owner and sorry but :boo:

M

Mousebaby

Might want to try Wal-Mart....they have a nail place in there that might be open on Sunday....mine usual one is closed, as well as most in the county

Not sure about the hair place....unless you want hair cuttery or something similiar

The hair place in Walmart is ok, but the nail place is a nigtmare! I go to Kim's Nails in San Soucci Plaza. They do an excellent job and their prices are about the cheapest in town. Their store doesn't look like much but trust me they stay busy every day of the week! oh and they are open til 8pm m-sat. and 6pm on Sun.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
They aren't open on Sunday. Go to Diamond Nails in Wildewood on Sundays and I think the only Hair place open on Sunday is Unique Chic in Leonardtown Centre.

B

Beth_kennedy

Thanks, they are on they way over to the one next to do dah deli.

They had their hair down at mei's in wildewood...anyone heard of that one?

they liked it but boy were they expensive....30 for just a trim and no shampoo or blow dry.....:whistle: