nails

ashliekay711

kwillia said:
Chasey... I'm really glad you are happy with the results, but ummmmm... no, I don't want the name/number of your manicurist...:eyebrow:

what intriquite detail :lmao: i wouldn't want it either LOL

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
Chasey... I'm really glad you are happy with the results, but ummmmm... no, I don't want the name/number of your manicurist...:eyebrow:
We're going to the zoo this weekend...I only wanted to go in theme, geesh! :duh:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
ashliekay711 said:
:lmao: i'm the SAME EXACT way, hell the only time my nails actually grow without me chomping them off is when i have fake nails on there! but when they actually grow, (i'm not sure if this is because i've bit them since i was young) they are EXTREMELY thin and brittle, and i'm not quite sure how to get them to thinken up... any suggestions?
NutriNail, if they still make it. You "paint" it on and it absorbs into the nail. I used it religiously in college and my nails grew like crazy. I also use Vaseline Intensive Care hand and nail lotion (pink bottle) daily. It makes your nails grow however mine are brittle in winter and break off eventually. Almond oil is also good for deep conditioning. Hope this helps.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Chasey_Lane said:
We're going to the zoo this weekend...I only wanted to go in theme, geesh! :duh:

Holy crap girl those nails are longer then you.. :lmao:

Speaking of nails
This lady got on the treadmill next to me at lunch time today. She had HOT pink nails. She didn't go have them done, no no, this looked like those old presson nails. You know the ones that would pop off as soon as you finished putting them on.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
MDTerps said:
Speaking of nails
This lady got on the treadmill next to me at lunch time today. She had HOT pink nails. She didn't go have them done, no no, this looked like those old presson nails. You know the ones that would pop off as soon as you finished putting them on.
That was Kwillia...and here she is making fun of MY nails. As if! :rolleyes: