Name Suggestions for a new filly

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We just picked up a darling yearling filly Sired by a stallion named Tijuana Taxi and i need to name her.

She has a super sweet personality, like Cocoa for those of you who have met her. I think she's a dark chocolate with flax m/t...but has the sooty gene. When i went to see her, I was told she was black...but it doesn't appear that way. So DNA will tell me exactly what color she is. She was so sweet, i couldn't resist her. :frown:

I need some help from all you naming gurus....I'm calling her Daisy Mae.
RC isn't crazy about that :lol: I also considered Tijuana Momma...but don't love it either. She's quite tall for being only 16 mos old. 14.2 already.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
We just picked up a darling yearling filly Sired by a stallion named Tijuana Taxi and i need to name her.

She has a super sweet personality, like Cocoa for those of you who have met her. I think she's a dark chocolate with flax m/t...but has the sooty gene. When i went to see her, I was told she was black...but it doesn't appear that way. So DNA will tell me exactly what color she is. She was so sweet, i couldn't resist her. :frown:

RC isn't crazy about that :lol: I also considered Tijuana Momma...but don't love it either. She's quite tall for being only 16 mos old. 14.2 already.

hmmm:

Border Runner
Viva America
Don't Drink The Water
Cervesa Por Favor
Una Mas (one More)
Border Patrol
TequilaMakeserclothesfalloff
Charms N Chicklets

Just a few!:buddies:

Robin

congrats again...what was her moms name could help come up with some...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
TijuanaTaxi to Avenida Revolucion...

Avenida Revolucion is one of the most-shopped streets in the world.

Comments?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Robin, you're right, I was thinking about that exact thing, on the bus this morning.

Appendix, I LOVED your names...

Momma is sired by a stallion named Blue Rain.

Was rolling around

Rayning Blue For Tijuana....Barn name Rayne.

i want something catchy and beautiful....flowing. I'll send pics tonight, she's GORGEOUS ~ really put together. And going to be BIG. :biggrin: RC likes that.

Agee

:lol:

CRAP this is bad when RC wakes me up from a sound sleep aks me who TiaJuanita is... :lol:

that kind of has a ring to it.

:lmao:

Hard to come up with a fillies name with a sires name of "Tijauna Taxi". Anytime I see Tijuanna Taxi, I think Of Herb Albert, that's not going to work.