Nancy's losing it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If anyone needs to be removed from office because they're mentally unfit, it's her.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

If anyone needs to be removed from office because they're mentally unfit, it's her.
That happened to me on VD! Who knew I was speaking to Nasty! :lmao:

Hijinx

If you watch her recent speech's you see confusion and difficulty in holding her train of thought.
Now I don't like her to begin with, but in all honesty I believe she is having problems'
Senility, Alzheimers ,Dementia, I don't know what it is, but she appears to be having difficulty.

I would bet if we saw her medical records she is taking some sort of medication for memory problems.

limblips

PREMO Member
Why didn't one of her spank monkeys help her? Maybe they weren't listening or they fear correcting the queen would get them punished. Steny looks like he is sucking on a golf ball..

gemma_rae

Let me explain, if I may.

She's Nancy F'ing Pelosi and if she says it's Thanksgiving, then it's god damned Thanksgiving!

Thanks for allowing me to clarify that.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Let me explain, if I may.

She's Nancy F'ing Pelosi and if she says it's Thanksgiving, then it's god damned Thanksgiving!

Thanks for allowing me to clarify that.
And she wasn't 80+ days late; she was 280 days or so early. Because "She's Nancy F'ing Peolosi...!"

--- End of line (MCP)

PeoplesElbow

Funny thing is I just read an article the other day (on a prog site) about how she became the voice of reason in the last few months :lmao:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Funny thing is I just read an article the other day (on a prog site) about how she became the voice of reason in the last few months :lmao:
So I'm guessing this shows us what counts for reason on the Left...?

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP