Picks are in for 5 point WINNER ONLY
Bowman-stgislander
Elliott- calvocopf
Larson - monello
Kyle Busch - OldHillcrestGuy. Homedepot20

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
and you let Monello pick someone who wasn't even in the All-Star race until he just won his way in.

Well I don't really know what I'm doing since I never followed racing before. Now I at least know to check after qualifying to see who is actually in the race. And it's somewhat exciting. I even pay attention when the race is on the TV when we are out. Plus I feel lucky this season but I want to hide in the middle of the pack before I race towards the finish line later in the season.

homedepot20

Larson WINS One Million Dollars & Monello picks up 5 bonus points for picking Larson :buddies:
Adjusted point standing PRIOR to Charlotte 600

Monello 35 +5=40
Homedepot20 39+0=39
Calvcopf 38+0=38
Stgislander 34+0=34
OldHillcrestGuy 33+0=33

homedepot20

Well I don't really know what I'm doing since I never followed racing before. Now I at least know to check after qualifying to see who is actually in the race. And it's somewhat exciting. I even pay attention when the race is on the TV when we are out. Plus I feel lucky this season but I want to hide in the middle of the pack before I race towards the finish line later in the season.
Your not hiding now ! You're the target everyone is aiming for :buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

Im getting old and just running out of steam, Im losing interest hurrying every week to get my picks in. Its quite likely I'll be riding off into the sunset soon.