NASCAR @ Memphis

Anyone else watching? What a joke.... they can't get thru 5 laps without a yellow. And most of it is from revenge hits. 2 drivers already held 2 laps in the pits and called to the trailer after the race...

GopherM

Darwin was right
Anyone else watching? What a joke.... they can't get thru 5 laps without a yellow. And most of it is from revenge hits. 2 drivers already held 2 laps in the pits and called to the trailer after the race...

I watched for a little while...and like you say...5 laps, caution, 5 laps, caution and so on. I guess it was more of a proving ground for Mr. Ashley Judd to prove he could drive through all the wrecks. (I would have used his real name, but who the hell can spell it. Let's get serious: Gordon, Junior, Busch, Waltrip, Burton and Franchietteiosejxuutte).

I watched for a little while...and like you say...5 laps, caution, 5 laps, caution and so on. I guess it was more of a proving ground for Mr. Ashley Judd to prove he could drive through all the wrecks. (I would have used his real name, but who the hell can spell it. Let's get serious: Gordon, Junior, Busch, Waltrip, Burton and Franchietteiosejxuutte).

Good thing tomorrow's race is at Atlanta and not here. Would have been a slug-fest.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Real nice that ESPN gave the man an interview after his first win.

That was bullchit and they know it!!! :smack:

Gee, I wonder why everyone wants FOX, TNT and NBC back right now. :rolleyes:

They dumped off the air quicker than Britney drives away from a fender bender.

AndyMarquisLIVE

NASCAR trailer is going to be a busy busy place. :killingme

NASCAR trailer is going to be a busy busy place. :killingme

Yup. I turned it off as soon as they crossed the finish line. What a poor race. Something wrong with the track, frustrated drivers, poor equipment (brakes...), etc..

Maybe tomorrow's race will be better.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Yup. I turned it off as soon as they crossed the finish line. What a poor race. Something wrong with the track, frustrated drivers, poor equipment (brakes...), etc..

Maybe tomorrow's race will be better.

I would assume that Kenseth and Edwards managed to avoid each other during the race. Things could get real interesting on Sunday as well.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Watching the race now...

... since I missed the first half.

Want to thank ESPN for: Putting prerace on channel we don't get, not listening to their radios or using their eyes (lights were still on the pace car, that doesn't mean 1 to go :smack:), not airing Busch Series qualifying, and not interviewing the winner.

At least FOX has the Daytona 500. Man, I'll take listening to Darrell's lame jokes over listening to Rusty, and TNT has the Pepsi 400 Wide Open.

... since I missed the first half.

Want to thank ESPN for: Putting prerace on channel we don't get, not listening to their radios or using their eyes (lights were still on the pace car, that doesn't mean 1 to go :smack:), not airing Busch Series qualifying, and not interviewing the winner.

At least FOX has the Daytona 500. Man, I'll take listening to Darrell's lame jokes over listening to Rusty, and TNT has the Pepsi 400 Wide Open.

That gets me every time... I HATE that pre-reace is on one channel and the race on another. and unless you look at the website, you might get the wrong channel anyway! Drives me nutz!

Rusty is my hero.... I got to see his last race at Bristol. Also had hot pit passes and got to meet his brother Mike driving the #4 car that night.

and yes, I'm joking about the hero stuff.