Nate Berkus?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
never heard of it

Consider yourself lucky. I've heard that it's not very good and is tanking in the ratings. He did "decorating" segments on Oprah's show.

I know someone who "knows" someone on the show so I've heard lots of stuff about it. Just wondered how it was being perceived out there by any local viewers.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Consider yourself lucky. I've heard that it's not very good and is tanking in the ratings. He did "decorating" segments on Oprah's show.

I know someone who "knows" someone on the show so I've heard lots of stuff about it. Just wondered how it was being perceived out there by any local viewers.
I decided to watch it one day and it was pretty bad. He's supposed to be an interior designer, right? He should stick to that, or at least focus all his segments on it. Instead he jumps from topic to (unrelated) topic and it seems very choppy. And his personality isn't very endearing. I wouldn't go as far as to say he seems snobby, but he doesn't seem very interested in what his guests are saying. I don't know if he was like that on Oprah, but if he was I can't imagine why he'd be given his own show.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I think the all time worst day time TV show is "Swift Justice" with Nancy Grace....She absolutely drives me up a freakin wall....

molly_21

I have never heard of him either. Shows that sometimes Oprah can not jump start everyone's career.