National Black Dog Day - Oct 1

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ours is a mixed Husky, but the majority of her coat is black. Close enough. She'll get something from the supper I'm cooking tonight. She always does! :lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
rodeo.jpg

Now that Apollo is no longer with us, we have Apollo2.0. I took him out west with me 2 months ago. He even went to the rodeo.

We take turns putting him in different locations in the house. Today I found him in a cupboard where I keep my morning tea bags. Who knows where he will turn up next.

Half a year later, I still have some sadness wash over me when I think about Apollo not being around anymore.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
View attachment 172954

Now that Apollo is no longer with us, we have Apollo2.0. I took him out west with me 2 months ago. He even went to the rodeo.

We take turns putting him in different locations in the house. Today I found him in a cupboard where I keep my morning tea bags. Who knows where he will turn up next.

Half a year later, I still have some sadness wash over me when I think about Apollo not being around anymore.
First I’ve heard of Apollo’s passing, sorry for your loss.

Louise

View attachment 172954

😟