• Energy policy moving us away from imported oil

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Increase taxes

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Decrease taxes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Man made global warming is real and is bad, act accordingly

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • MMGWarming is a hoax and 'doing' something about this hoax would hurt America, act accordingly

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am of the opinion that a president can't really get much done about any more than three major issues in a term, so, pick three and let's see.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Because...

Why wasn't "Nuke Their Ass and Take The Gas" a single option?

...it is not a practical solution unless we become empirical which, I presume, most Americans oppose. Empires don't hold elections, therefore...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Such a shame to let good power go to waist... :sigh:

...think it through; We already do not get much oil from the region. Who would we nuke? Iran? Saudi has far more oil. What then? Set up our own dictatorships? How would Russia and China deal with it? Would they accept us setting up colonies in the Middle East?

I'm not saying it is out of the question. I'm just saying there are consequences and implications.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I am completely demoralized over our political situation, and am ready to throw in the towel and go make a cup of hot chocolate.

:coffee: <---pretending this is cocoa

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Jeez...

Well, I am completely demoralized over our political situation, and am ready to throw in the towel and go make a cup of hot chocolate.

:coffee: <---pretending this is cocoa

...that is a desperate measure! I can't remember that last time I saw you drink cocoa!

:jameo:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Energy policy moving us away from imported oil - definatly.

Would be a double edge sword- pacify us greenies while sticking it to the terrroists funders. Win-win.

Bavarian

How about more options:
Pro-Life or Pro-Abortion.
Socalized Medicine with the inevitable medical care rationing, already in England, they are planning to withold health care from smokers, then overweight people, then above a certain age, which will keep going down.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

How about more options:
Pro-Life or Pro-Abortion.
Socalized Medicine with the inevitable medical care rationing, already in England, they are planning to withold health care from smokers, then overweight people, then above a certain age, which will keep going down.

...we only get to choose 10. What about abortion? Overturn R v W?
As for health care, that is a biggee I missed.

Kerad

:howdy:

Geez Guys...you're wasting a good late night (....errr...early morning?) buzz playing the same freaking program?

:buddies:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I have an idea.
Win in Iraq or withdraw. I no longer care, but I want a realistic proposal on both. So far that's waht's been lacking.

Kerad

Exactly. I don't know about you, but I've lost faith is both parties.

Then you do know about me.

Yeah...I know that there's always one of the two that "fits" a person better...but c'mon. It seems like neither of them gives a crap about what is right or wrong...what is best for the country. They're just always playing freaking prevent defense.

Which would you rather drive? A car with one wheel or a three-wheeled car without a steering wheel? That's your choice! :ohwell:

:banghead: