National Christmas tree...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Optimist Club started at $75 and up to $100.
I think that's what they are over here, too. They sell them over at Safeway in PF. I asked Thing2 if he can pick it up with his truck this week, so he's gonna do that for me. :biggrin: As long as it's between 5' & 6' tall I can bring it up the stairs from the ground floor fine by myself. :lol:

Bann

yeah, but Bann....because they have no cashiers, ask #2 how I am supposed to scan it??? the nastyazz manager was quite rowdy when I rubbed the 5 footer across the scanner..... and most of the needles clogged the conveyor belt!!!!!!
:lmao:

(It's Thing1) :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think that's what they are over here, too. They sell them over at Safeway in PF. I asked Thing2 if he can pick it up with his truck this week, so he's gonna do that for me. :biggrin: As long as it's between 5' & 6' tall I can bring it up the stairs from the ground floor fine by myself. :lol:
I've never had a fake or store bought tree. I've always gone to a tree farm and cut one down.

Bann

I've never had a fake or store bought tree. I've always gone to a tree farm and cut one down.
We did that over here a few times, too. There's a tree farm close by, but I'm not sure they still do it. It's a lot of work if I don't have a truck, and would have to coordinate the whole ordeal with his schedule. :jameo: IF it was just me - I would go get a shorter table top tree, but Thing1 likes the tree and decorations, so...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We did that over here a few times, too. There's a tree farm close by, but I'm not sure they still do it. It's a lot of work if I don't have a truck, and would have to coordinate the whole ordeal with his schedule. :jameo: IF it was just me - I would go get a shorter table top tree, but Thing1 likes the tree and decorations, so...
My sister has a truck and she was going to go with me. After seeing prices, I chose to pass. I might just get more lights and string them up over the mantle like I've done before and call it a day. But that means going to the store. :lol:

Tech

Metaphor of DC. The live tree cut down two weeks ago due to fungus infestation. In 2021 they cut down the tree Trump planted in 2019. Obama went thru a couple. The WH tree kill list is longer than Hilary's.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Who knows, but it's a perfect analogy of the whole Biden administration. 👍
What is funny is I read this here first but on every news links I read afterwards, they all mentioned this analogy.

The tree stumbled, much like what our president does daily is another analogy I heard. :lol:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Imagine cheering against your own country because a bright orange felon told you too.

Traitors
Since you and your 'ilk' seem to relish trashing the nation at every opportunity, please tell us...

So what orange felon told you to do so?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Bunch of dummies :rolleyes:

The tree is wobbling back and forth today, why??? They didn't bother to secure it once they got it back up. Just like everything else isn't secure in this administration.
Leftists aren't smart.

if they were, they wouldnt' be leftists.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to love it when this administration stands up with a straight face and says inflation is down 65% and that your Thanksgiving dinner for 6 is only $60.00.

They live in their own world.

Well, they haven't any of them been inside a grocery store in decades. Their Mexican servants do that for them, so they have no idea what food costs.