National Harbor

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Address
7th Street & North Carolina Avenue, SE
Washington, DC
(202) 544-0083

Eastern Market is located on Capitol Hill about seven blocks west of the Capitol and one block north of the Eastern Market Metro Station.
This isn't correct. If it is west of the Capital, it's either NW or SW. Has to be east of the Capital.

BernieP

Resident PIA
This isn't correct. If it is west of the Capital, it's either NW or SW. Has to be east of the Capital.

oh please call on me, let me guess, 7th Street & North Carolina Avenue, SE, would that be South and East of the Capital building?

:yahoo:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
That seems to be the general consensus so far. Anyone want to make a case for NH, or should I cross it off the list?

I really haven't explored NH yet, but I'm pretty sure there's much more to do and see in Annapolis and IH. Everything is concentrated in one area and you certainly wouldn't want to venture off-premises into the wilds of PG like you might at the other locations. All I've seen of NH so far is pricey chain restaurants and shopping. For example, at the Peeps store you pay premo prices for something you can get at the dollar store or in the clearance aisle at Walmart after Easter. Seriously, a little girls' Peeps t-shirt is $30! :faint:

They do have outdoor concerts in the summer though and there is the water taxi to Old Town if you want to venture out. Worth a try but I would probably have more fun roaming the streets of Annapolis.