Nationals

Peter Forsberg

What a joke you are. There is alot of talent on that team but you are not showing it on the field. Fire the coach do something. Tell Harper to run into the wall again maybe it will spark this team.

skins77

What a joke you are. There is alot of talent on that team but you are not showing it on the field. Fire the coach do something. Tell Harper to run into the wall again maybe it will spark this team.

youre right. something about this years team is missing. cant put my finger on it. hopefully they can turn it around in the 2nd half

OldHillcrestGuy

Im a huge fan of the Nationals as my as my shirt drawer will show, Ive got a shirt for most of the starting lineup and for first time in my life purchased a 10 game plan. Its really hard to put a finger on the problem, play really good at home stink on the road, no run support for the starters. Lose to teams they should easily beat and then win games againest good teams.
Everybody says wait till after the All Star game we have everyone back in the lineup things should be better. If we dont catch the Braves we wont be going to the playoffs cause there are several teams much better so far that will take the wildcards all in the central division, either Reds, Cards or Pirates. The Braves are only ahead of the Nats because of their first 10-12 games of the season, they are also playing just like the the Nats win one lose one, win one lose one. Nats are lucky that they are only 6 back at the moment.
Boy was I in for a shock last night, told grandson Strasburg might just pitch a no-hitter tonight, I had that feeling, Marlins worst team in baseball, they score 3 runs in first, Im feeling good about our outcome, and then bamb Marlins explode.:cds:

garyt27

INAFJ
Messed with team karma when they got rid of Michael Morse. S. Strassburg does not play well in the heat.

Peter Forsberg

Im a huge fan of the Nationals as my as my shirt drawer will show, Ive got a shirt for most of the starting lineup and for first time in my life purchased a 10 game plan. Its really hard to put a finger on the problem, play really good at home stink on the road, no run support for the starters. Lose to teams they should easily beat and then win games againest good teams.
Everybody says wait till after the All Star game we have everyone back in the lineup things should be better. If we dont catch the Braves we wont be going to the playoffs cause there are several teams much better so far that will take the wildcards all in the central division, either Reds, Cards or Pirates. The Braves are only ahead of the Nats because of their first 10-12 games of the season, they are also playing just like the the Nats win one lose one, win one lose one. Nats are lucky that they are only 6 back at the moment.
Boy was I in for a shock last night, told grandson Strasburg might just pitch a no-hitter tonight, I had that feeling, Marlins worst team in baseball, they score 3 runs in first, Im feeling good about our outcome, and then bamb Marlins explode.:cds:
All three of the Braves starting outfilders recently got hurt so if the Nat's can get their act together then can catch them. Strasburg was not happy about getting pulled against the Marlins but he got rocked. He struggles early in games.

donbarzini

A lot? Really? 1 legitimate outfielder who still isn't old enough to drink. 2 pitchers(1 of which is a sneeze away from another Tommy John). And a 1 armed 3rd baseman.