natural hair meet up!

jamieestarr101

hey ladies i am a naturalista and i am looking for other natural hair ladies
to do a meet up with. i thought it would be nice to do one here in somd (waldorf)
we can talk about styling products any and everything under the sun i might hold a small giveaway(it wont be much since it will be the first met up) but if any ladies are up to it just let me know!

you can pm me on here and leave you replies!

thank you

lovinmaryland

Well since we're in the Ladies Room lets just discuss it here. :smile: I really dont like going up to the Dorf :shudder:

I had natural hair until I started to go gray so now I have pasofever dye it blue for me which isn't very natural at all.

Attachments

• abuse.jpg
    abuse.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 102

mAlice

professional daydreamer
to do a meet up with. i thought it would be nice to do one here in somd (waldorf)
we can talk about styling products any and everything under the sun i might hold a small giveaway(it wont be much since it will be the first met up) but if any ladies are up to it just let me know!

thank you

Seriously?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

thank you

:roflmao: Does this mean you do not shave, pluck or nair? Why would a bunch of people want to meet up to talk about hair?
You could be a serial hair cutter.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm a naturalist, too! I like the natural look of Revlon's # 43. :yay: