Navy/Maryland

Ladyelk

Game must have looked much better on TV. It was terrible in person. I am a Navy fan..they stunk up the place and either Maryland is also really bad or they were playing their 4th string.
It appeared to all surrounding us that Navy is setting up for a long losing season.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
That coach for Navy should be slapped! He could have tied that game. I watched it too, and it really wasn't as good a game as the score indicates.

thurley42

HY;FR
Game must have looked much better on TV. It was terrible in person. I am a Navy fan..they stunk up the place and either Maryland is also really bad or they were playing their 4th string.
It appeared to all surrounding us that Navy is setting up for a long losing season.

Fret not....Navy will be fine...they turned the ball over 3 times inside the 5 yard line and let time expire at the end of the half. Without the turnovers they blow MD out of the water.....they will get it together and be fine. They ran up and down the field on MD they just couldn't get their act together and hold on to the ball when it mattered.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!

I agree. Too many commercial breaks. It was worse the high school football. Not many passes at all.