Navy scuttles sailors' enlisted rating titles!

edinsomd

AW ?
No comment.

AT here.

With one notable exception, I got along great with the P-3 IFTs on my crews. Seems my first tour I was a rotor-head, and spent much of my off time helping the maintainers on my LAMPS det, as I had a vested interest in both learning the systems and being a team player, as 1/3rd of the a$$es in that helo belonged to me. It paid off and gave me a different perspective than your usual AW, who I'm the first to admit can be a bit of a prima donna. So, Sparkey, that being said, run and fetch me a new 19A4 module for the Bearing Computer, 'cause I just found your problem and this gear won't preflight itself.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Just more of the "equalization" process. Don't want people to feel bad because someone has stuff they don't.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Call me that when I'm sitting in the helo door, wearing a wet suit, fins and mask, ready to jump into the ocean to save your dumb a$$. Chum.

Knock on wood we never ended up in the drink. Anyhow I'm a(was) blackshoe and I just repeated what I overheard the airedales saying. I was aircrew because someone had to cash those per diem checks and I figured it might as well be me. Best duty station was with the P-3s. I got to over 3 dozens countries that way.

edinsomd

Knock on wood we never ended up in the drink. Anyhow I'm a(was) blackshoe and I just repeated what I overheard the airedales saying. I was aircrew because someone had to cash those per diem checks and I figured it might as well be me. Best duty station was with the P-3s. I got to over 3 dozens countries that way.

No harm no foul, and a sense of humor is key. I always showed respect for my squadron mates, but dish some out, expect some back!

glhs837

Power with Control
Welcome, can I assume you used this thread to introduce yourself because you are or were in the Navy?