NC pastor wants to isolate gays until they die out

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It is impossible for a gay couple to procreate. Therefore, by nature of the world we live in reproduction in humans occurs between a man and a woman. Whether you believe in God or not, nature created male and female for a reason. So I can comfortably say it goes against nature. That's not a moral statement; it's a biological one.
Do you say that applies to other biological issues, such as impotence?

Well, if you’re going to argue that it’s not a choice, but rather something they are born with, then it would have to be something along the lines of genetic or something naturally engrained in their psyche.
I think it is largely connected to hormone levels. A man, for example, can be a tough "manly man" across a spectrum to being more gentle and emotional; gay men are at one extreme end of that spectrum. Their upbringing could very well play a role, but I would not be surprised if a biological root were confirmed.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Do you say that applies to other biological issues, such as impotence?

Uh... how is this relevent?

I think it is largely connected to hormone levels. A man, for example, can be a tough "manly man" across a spectrum to being more gentle and emotional; gay men are at one extreme end of that spectrum. Their upbringing could very well play a role, but I would not be surprised if a biological root were confirmed.

Is there biological evidence to support this? With the medical technology today I'm sure they should've been able to confirm this.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Uh... how is this relevent?
The idea was that biological reproductive issues should 'weed themselves out' of the system. Yet, a myriad of reproductive problems continue to exist.

Is there biological evidence to support this? With the medical technology today I'm sure they should've been able to confirm this.
Don't know; it makes sense to me, along the lines of what MMDad stated earlier.

BOP

NC pastor Charles Worley wants to isolate gays, lesbians until they ''die out'' | wtsp.com

Maiden, NC (WBTV) -- A North Carolina pastor's sermon is going viral after he explained his controversial plan to "get rid of" lesbians and homosexuals.

The video shows a sermon from Pastor Charles L. Worley from Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, North Carolina. The sermon was record on May 13, according to the church's website.

Click on the video above to watch the sermon. WARNING: Contains graphic language

I wonder if the future next POTUS is sitting in that congregation.