Nearly 1 In 5 Defendants In Capitol Riot Cases Served In The Military

black dog

Free America
They were pogs, nothing for you all to worry about.... Its hilarious that 100 unarmed pogs scared the crap out all you leftys.... Lets all think about that, 25,000+ troops were brought in over being scared of what a hundred unarmed citizens did....

SkylarkTempest

They were pogs, nothing for you all to worry about.... Its hilarious that 100 unarmed pogs scared the crap out all you leftys.... Lets all think about that, 25,000+ troops were brought in over being scared of what a hundred unarmed citizens did....

Weren't those troops brought in before the inauguration? Wasn't Pence who took the lead and pushed the authorization of the national guard in the hours after the beginning of the attack? Didn't the Trump appointed Secretary of the Army authorize over 20,000 troops to protect the Capitol in the days after? I'm not sure it was only the leftys who were concerned.

Still, there was a disproportionate amount of current and former service members who took part in this thing.

black dog

Free America
That's correct. Very good. People who didn't service in the military were underrepresented in this group.

Food for Thought....
Next time they might not be underestimated and unarmed...
The politicians and. Citizens that are and were afraid of the last 100 unarmed citizens should ponder that...

SkylarkTempest

Food for Thought....
Next time they might not be underestimated and unarmed...
The politicians and. Citizens that are and were afraid of the last 100 unarmed citizens should ponder that...

I believe that's what the 25,000 troops were about. The FBI has been saying for years that the greatest domestic threat to democracy is extremist right-wing militia groups. I think everyone is very concerned, which is why there was such a backlash to the rhetoric that led to the attack in the first place. The lies being perpetuated by both politicians and pundits, as well as biased "news" sources motivated by green and/or ideology are now manifesting themselves as growing civil unrest. The worry is that some of these violent actors have military training, which makes them a far graver threat to democracy than amateur rabble rousers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I believe that's what the 25,000 troops were about. The FBI has been saying for years that the greatest domestic threat to democracy is extremist right-wing militia groups.

And they've been hawking that bullshit since the Clinton administration.

The only ones concerned about it are you soy boys who believe that fantasy.

limblips

PREMO Member
I believe that's what the 25,000 troops were about. The FBI has been saying for years that the greatest domestic threat to democracy is extremist right-wing militia groups. I think everyone is very concerned, which is why there was such a backlash to the rhetoric that led to the attack in the first place. The lies being perpetuated by both politicians and pundits, as well as biased "news" sources motivated by green and/or ideology are now manifesting themselves as growing civil unrest. The worry is that some of these violent actors have military training, which makes them a far graver threat to democracy than amateur rabble rousers.
The FBI says a lot of things that are untrue. FISA warrants, Clinton didn't do anything wrong yet they had the evidence (emails, destruction of evidence, destruction of gov't property,) Fusion GPS, and a crap load of other things. If you use the FBI as a source of truth you are severely myopic. And if 100 people put that much fear in the swamp creatures one has to wonder what they are planning that has them so scared. Oh, and FY.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Bull Chit.......

SkylarkTempest

And they've been hawking that bullshit since the Clinton administration.

The only ones concerned about it are you soy boys who believe that fantasy.

So, the FBI is full of soy boys... Got it. Thanks for the info.

Does that include DHS? Because they've been saying, too - during the Trump administration.

It's curious that you're trying so hard to deny this particular threat. Who did the FBI catch planning to kidnap Michigan's governor, again? Associates of the very "non-soy boy" group, the Wolverine Watchmen.

To deny threats from the extreme on both sides is to be very foolish indeed. I'm glad we have "soy boys" working at the FBI and DHS who are a little more grounded in reality and are man enough to acknowledge a threat when it presents itself.

You may now resume your terrorist apologetics.

SkylarkTempest

The FBI says a lot of things that are untrue. FISA warrants, Clinton didn't do anything wrong yet they had the evidence (emails, destruction of evidence, destruction of gov't property,) Fusion GPS, and a crap load of other things. If you use the FBI as a source of truth you are severely myopic. And if 100 people put that much fear in the swamp creatures one has to wonder what they are planning that has them so scared. Oh, and FY.

I refer you to post #11. It mostly applies to your post as well.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So, the FBI is full of soy boys... Got it. Thanks for the info.

Does that include DHS? Because they've been saying, too - during the Trump administration.

It's curious that you're trying so hard to deny this particular threat. Who did the FBI catch planning to kidnap Michigan's governor, again? Associates of the very "non-soy boy" group, the Wolverine Watchmen.

To deny threats from the extreme on both sides is to be very foolish indeed. I'm glad we have "soy boys" working at the FBI and DHS who are a little more grounded in reality and are man enough to acknowledge a threat when it presents itself.

You may now resume your terrorist apologetics.
Fantasy conjecture and paranoia. You should seek help.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Can you be more specific? Which part is fantasy? Which part is conjecture? Which part is paranoid?
By all means… Please list the hundreds of right wing terror attacks.

I've seen Portland burn for months. Seattle the same. Minneapolis, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Austin, Baton Rouge, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Atlanta… And so on and so on and so on. And they were all left-wing Looney Tunes, BLM and antifa.

So again fantasy, conjecture and psychotic paranoia if you think there's anyright wing problem.

But again feel free to list the hundreds and thousands of attacks that you imagine.

black dog

Free America

Funny how the main problems have always been the wackado's on the left in the past 50+ years in America. I'm waiting to see large billboards on the highway and a Federal Hotline number for all that have been burning and looting private, State and Federal Property the last 12 months.

Haven't see any for the 10's of thousands of those folks just the unarmed hundreds that scared you all.

WingsOfGold

Odd, they didn't cause a fraction of destruction or deaths antifa or the coloreds did in the Summer of Love.