Nearly 1 In 5 Defendants In Capitol Riot Cases Served In The Military

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Aren't you the ones who cry because federal dollars go to NPR? Try to be consistent.

Are you now going to claim not have every TV on Fox is censorship? Having it play every where is a tacit agreement that what they are saying is true.

If you want to seek out news do it on your on time or air an impartial source.
Where are you getting the idea that every military television is on FOX? Having been to more than a few military bases I can attest to them being on CNN in more than half in public spaces.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh, vraiblonde, it's not nitpicking. It's highlighting Wings's cowardice. He wouldn't go up to a black person and actually use that term. He's only using it here because he feels he's among like minds and he's anonymous to all the others.

And now, in typical fashion, you bots are trying to change the subject because the truth makes you uncomfortable. Any time anyone says something that counters your programming, you start screaming 'RACIST!!" and jumping up and down like an organ grinder monkey.

MSally

And now, in typical fashion, you bots are trying to change the subject because the truth makes you uncomfortable. Any time anyone says something that counters your programming, you start screaming 'RACIST!!" and jumping up and down like an organ grinder monkey.
No, just when people say racist crap.
you would have to be completely retarded to not Understand that, and here you are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, just when people say racist crap.
you would have to be completely retarded to not Understand that, and here you are.

Good little bot : patpat : Here's your treat boy! Good boy!

SkylarkTempest

I didn't call him racist. I think you're responding to the wrong person. I claimed he wouldn't be brave enough to use that term in mixed company, I implied that I thought it was inappropriate, but don't confuse that with an accusation of racism. You're reading more in my words that I'm actually saying.

black dog

Free America
The need to stop blasting Fox News on military bases across the world. That would be a good start

I'll clue you dumbdick, I just spent 4 days at 29 Palms MCB and guess what was on the two tv's in the lobby/breakfast area of the new hotel on base? CNN and Fox. Wanna guess what was on tv at the MCX, Commissary and the MCX gas station? CNN wnd Fox...
Maybe you should spend more time on bases than running off the mouth.

WingsOfGold

I didn't call him racist. I think you're responding to the wrong person. I claimed he wouldn't be brave enough to use that term in mixed company, I implied that I thought it was inappropriate, but don't confuse that with an accusation of racism. You're reading more in my words that I'm actually saying.
Why do animals act like.......... well animals????

Wayyyyyysist??? No, REALIST!

SkylarkTempest

Why do animals act like.......... well animals????

Wayyyyyysist??? No, REALIST!

That was a weird reaction to a post clarifying that I, in no way, suggested that you were racist. I think this is a sensitive topic for you.

WingsOfGold

That was a weird reaction to a post clarifying that I, in no way, suggested that you were racist. I think this is a sensitive topic for you.
Not at all I rather enjoy it, point remains why does 13% of the population commit 50% of violent crime? These aren't my stats but the democraps FBI.